Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Main Street, Kéfalos, 85301, Greece – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
51 properties in Kéfalos
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
56 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Fourtounis Hotel's staff speaks: English, Greek
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Windsurfing, Hiking, Cycling
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Car Rental, Tour Desk, Baggage Storage
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Based on 56 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Just a quarter mile from Kefalos Beach in Kos, Anemones Studios & Apartments features accommodations with cooking facilities and a balcony overlooking the Aegean Sea and the mountains of Kos.
Score from 52 reviews Wonderful
Conveniently located on the beach, Mammis Beach Studios is 1.5 km from Kadamena Village, boasting restaurants and shops.
Score from 28 reviews Good
Villa Georgios is situated along Kamari bay, just off the main harbour road, featuring taverns and bars. Parking and Wi-Fi are free. Kamari Beach is just 100 metres away.
Score from 38 reviews Excellent
- ownwers family very friendly - very clean hotel - good location
- breakfast could be better
Clean and modern rooms, only 150 meters from the beach, breakfast OK
You need to cross the busy road to get to the beach
- Good access by bus from the airport - Friendly and helpful staff - Clean and quiet
Close to the beach. Good enough breakfast included. Terasse. AC
No wifi in the room
Breakfast.... Very good home made jam... Nice hospitality...
They don't use credit card...
1. Nice and friendly staff 2. Clean rooms 3. The location - although not by the beach (5 mins walk) yet a good base for all escapades 4. I can recommend also two restaurants: Gosia - a polish restaurant serving quite a nice food and Golden Fleece led by an old Greek man serving home-grown vegetables. The latter one needs some walk since it's near the harbour.
1. Breakfast - I saw somebody's opinion that they are monotonic but then would ignore it thinking that it's just an exagerration. But not, they are monotonic indeed... bread, yellow cheese, same ham, tomatos, eggs, toasts with a variety of jams (this is not my story) and some milk with cereals (which is not my story either). In my opinion if only some greek olives and cheese came onto the table it would solve all those issues. The good thing though was a fruit, a watermelon and figs. 2. Towels not changed but refreshed only 3. No TV-sat in the room, but that's minor - on the other hand gives you no reason to stay at a room.
We enjoyed a very pleasant stay for one week, good breakfast, every day our room was cleaned, sheets were changed, personnel was very kind to provide all the needed information, we reccomend it.
It has not a very easy acces by car, but one you learn the way, it will not be so difficult to reach the parking
Fourtounis Hotel is a clean and quiet hotel with the owners doing most of the work. Nice choice especially for families with small kids in rooms that has 3 beds..Breakfast is satisfactory with produces from the garden..Owners can speak excellent English and are very helpful...
Did not accept credit card (this is valid for the whole island though, heard till 11 am shops can accept but had no luck there), so must bring cash... Hotel signs are poor from the road..hotel needs to put signs though Kefalos is quiet small..went there with a car but looked for it at first for a while..
Room cleaning and towel & bedclothes changed every day Refrigator and safe in room Mosquito nets in windows Fresh products for breakfasts Hotel is very clean and nicely situated. You won't find anything better for this money.
Small family-run hotel near the beach and close to taverns. Quietly, white, bright and clean surroundings. Good breakfast and the staff speak good English.
It's very good place to stay with family, friendly and helpful staff.
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.