The only negatives:
- charge for air conditioning (we thought it was included)
- shower recess is small with a curtain and floor gets wet.
This was the cheapest Hotel we had stayed in for a long time but we were tempted to stay due to the good reviews here at Booking.com
We were not disappointed.
We've rated this Hotel with 5 ticks not because it a 5 star Hotel (more like 3 ) but because what they offer is excellent value in all areas from
- our welcome at check in
- our free upgrade to a better room as rooms were available
- clean room with new, basic furniture
- comfortable beds (very important)
- quiet but very handy location, close to restaurants, shops, beach and old town
- plentiful breakfast ie cereals, croissants, cheese, ham, tomatoes, olives, cucumber, drinks
- free wi fi that works
- free late check out to suit our afternoon ferry as our room was not required again until the following day
Overall , we would highly recommend this Hotel
Room Tip: Better to go for room with a balcony