Points to improve:
- The internet signal was rather weak
- The hot water must be turned on manually and only lasts 15-20 minutes (boiler)
- Apartments are lit with plain neon lights which does not create a nice atmosphere
We booked an apartment at the end of September, when the tourist season was pretty much over. Iris, the owner, is a very nice and friendly woman; yet she spoke almost no English, which is very strange for someone who makes a living renting apartments to tourists. Luckily, her charming daughter Dimitra was very helpful and hospitable. We were given fresh pomegranate juice (they grow on the property) and also a jar of home-made orange preserves upon our departure.
Our apartment was not luxurious, but well kept. The kitchen had a full-size fridge, a kettle, a cooking plate and plates. Sadly there was no microwave present. Most business had already closed for the winter, so a car is recommended if you want to eat in a neighbouring village.
- Seconds from the sea, private beach
- Stunning sunsets
- Communal barbecues
- Lots of toys, beach gear available
- Countless climbing plants, fig-, orange- and pomegranate trees throughout the property (picking allowed)
- Ample parking
- Many restaurants, shops within walking distance