Leoforos Afeas, Agia Marina Aegina, 18010, Greece – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 295 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Isidora Hotel.
|Classic Double or Twin Room|
|Comfort Double or Twin Room|
|Economy Double or Twin Room|
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 5 years of age)
|Family Studio (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
7 Reasons to Choose Isidora Hotel
56 properties in Agia Marina Aegina
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Agia Marina Aegina
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
Area Info Great location 9.1 – Show map
- Agia Marina Beach 0.2 miles
- Temple of Aphaia 0.7 miles
- Archaeological Museum of Aigina 1.8 miles
- Agios Nektarios Cathedral 2.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- honey tree Restaurant 1.9 miles
- akrogiali Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Afaia Temple Lake 1.2 miles
- palia hora Mountain 3.1 miles
- Agios Nektarios Mountain 3.1 miles
12:30 PM - 10:30 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged 20 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- On August 15th we celebrate the Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary. You can visit the old monastery of Virgin Mary, hidden behind the rocks. Many people usually follow a narrow path between trees walking to the monastery.
- From August the 1st, until the end, there are several events every day.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 295 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: