1) Parking: information said parking was available nearby, in fact it was at least 6-8 blocks over, in the public pier.
2) The Pension's location was extremely difficult to find when we arrived in Nafplio.
3) There was no flexibility in the booking. We booked over the internet, not knowing the city, and the area; when we got there, we found that Nafplio, as a town was far and isolated from the other regions of the Pelopenese that we wanted to visit. They wouldn't let us cancel out of 1-2 nights (we stayed for 10), so that we could modify our plans and stay/visit other places without having to drive 2-5 hrs/day. I've never travelled anywhere that I couldn't change my hotel days as things happened and the trip changed. They did, however, cancel the fee for the first night when my friend's plane came a day later than anticipated.
3) We had asked for twin beds and got a double.
4) Breakfast was exactly the same every day we were there, except for one.
5) Crying child in room beside us.
6) Bathroom was a little old, no shower door.
1) Room was pleasant, loved the balcony.
2) Repairs were done quickly, i.e. over-sink bathroom lights were replaced and TV was repaired.
3) The five staff that we dealt with were all very pleasant and attentive to us.
4) The free Wi-Fi.