눉1. Almost no Wi-Fi. It is said that Wi-Fi zone is near the reception but even there it does not work. Rarely it might be ok near the front door but not near the places where you can sit. The hotel has almost no civilization nearby so it has no problems with somebody connecting their Wi-Fi but for the clients of the hotel. It is strange for such a hotel to have no opportunity to organize a strong Wi-Fi in the 21th century.
2. Dinner was poor and not tasty. We tried once but we’d better not try. So we went to a small local restaurant (or taverna) nearby where everything was really delicious and the service was great and of cause there was special atmosphere.
3. Breakfast was disgusting. All 3 jugs have the same yoghurt inside. Its taste is worth than in any of the hotels we stayed at during this vacation no matter in a big or a small one. 2 jugs with the same honey. No hot milk for cereals. Even no muesli although you think that you can find muesli almost in each hotel and eat it if there is nothing else to eat. One kind of cheap black tee and of green tee.No juice but two kinds of some liquids of orange and yellow colour. It was the only hotel where jam was packeted – strawberry, peach and orange whereas almost everywhere in Greece they had grapes, fig jam and some other. Margarine instead of butter.
4. Towels for the swimming pool or the beach are very strange. They are all different and as if very old.
5. In a double room there are two beds which “slide” apart even if you try to put them together.
6. There is one lift / elevator and only a few people from the staff let you go first. Even if you are with a baby carriage they will go first and you will continue waiting for another 5 minutes. If you need to go down, the lift which goes up will stop and then continue going up. So it is rather slow – it is impossible to leave the reception when people go up from the breakfast and vice versa.
눇1. The sound isolation of the window in the room is great. There was a very loud music after ten (starting from 21 it was Greek, later it was disco), but the child could sleep perfectly because nothing was heard inside.
2. There is a playground. Although you cannot use the slide at all because it slides only if you pour water on it. We found it out because of rain.
3. There is a swimming pool for children about 50 cm deep and a swimming pool for adults. But the second one is really deep at once – about 1.60-1.70. It is good for swimming but you can’t use it to teach you child swimming, for example or if you don't swim well.
4. The hotel is really near the sea, the territory is big, there are a lot of trees and a good lawn.
5 The hotel is not far from the Corinth Canal, from Corinth, Loutraki, Epidaurus, Nafplio and Tyrins if you travel by car.