The hotel does not qualify for 4*. Although the personnel are hard working, friendly people they are heavily understaffed.
1) There is a problem with the hotel owner. The lady presented an attitude, when given a minor complaint or negative remark. She tried to prove that I, the customer, was wrong. She did not seem open to receive feedback. The atmosphere was tense. Our guests from outside the hotel were treated like intruders.
2) The place is run with about 4 staff members which results in low quality of service (waiting for an order at the bar for 20 minutes, just to be served something else than we ordered due to the lack of ingredients and being asked to still pay)
3) pool bar and restaurant are only opened for few hours per day and not simultaneously. - because the same person is a barman, waiter, cleaning person etc.
4) There are no mosquito nets available so be prepared for numerous bites. I found a cockroach in the bathroom - twice.
5) You cannot ask for an extra beach towel, 1 is provided per person per day and any other requirement is a trouble
6) Restaurant is not something you would expect by 4* rating either- there is only one type of wine served by the glass, if you tell the waiter something is wrong with it he argues and tries to convince you, that you are wrong. Of course you still need to pay for it.
7) rooms are kept clean, but cleaners do not replace used shower gel/shampoo samples. They missed one day of cleaning. They left the balcony door open at 3 occasions with our belongings inside unsecured.
Hotel is close to the nature with beautiful views and fantastic beach. It is a modern facility, clean with pleasant minimalist design and architecture. There is great attention to detail and decoration. Everything is new, clean and well maintained. Receptionists are very friendly and helpful. Place is quiet and guarantees good quality relaxation. It is pleasant how well gardening is performed. Terraces and balconies are very spacious and comfortable.