눉- Do not believe the photos and information Nefeli Homes provide on its
facilities! In reality it is nothing like the photos!
- The rooms are damp, small, outdated, dark and smell of chemicals with hard beds and have mould in the air conditioning units.
- TINY pool area - the pool itself mostly knee deep and dirty.
- From the look of where they serve breakfast, I would not eat here.
- No management present onsite during the day, only when you check-in.
- They charge your credit card before you arrive.
- The room we were allocated (room 4) was located underneath the pool, with extremely small windows right next to the public walkway, and smelt very strongly of bleach and other chemicals.
- The air conditioner was full of mould and was producing smelly air.
- Within ten minutes of being in the room my partner and I were feeling nauseous. We informed the manager and asked if we could please move to a different room and she told us that we could not as the hotel was fully booked. Since they could not offer us another room, we then asked if we could get a refund so we could stay in other accommodation. She rang her manager who informed us a refund was not possible. So we returned to our room to try and give the place a go.
Eveidently it became obvious that there was no way we could stay in the room for 2 nights with the smell making us feel ill, and we decided to stay elsewhere.
Given these circumstances we thought there could have been a refund of some kind given, and frankly the fact that Nefeli Homes refused to give us any refund is appalling!
When we were waiting for our ride to leave, the manager went down to assess the room and acknowledged the strong smell and the condition of it.
We notified booking.com of the situation and while they liaised with Nefeli Homes on our behalf, Nefeli Homes still refused to refund a cent.
눇This isn't the only place in Santorini with a view, and the view
from this place isn't worth the mouldy, dark, damp, chemical
smelling rooms you pay for. Pay a bit extra and stay in a place with a
view that you can actually enjoy!