1) There is no elevator in the hotel which makes access to people with special needs difficult.
2) Just like most hotels in the area, the hotel doesn't have its own parking so you need to park in the public parking. It's just 2 mins away but it may be hard for you to park there during high season.
Excellent choice and great value for money! I would definitely visit it again.
1) It is obvious that the hotel was recently renovated. The bathroom, the bed, the furniture and everything in the hotel was brand new!
2) It is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever been.
3) The staff and the owners were very polite and friendly, willing to help us, guide us and provide us info for things to do in Metsovo.
4) The view to the mountains is spectacular and you can't stop starring at them.
5) Despite the (really) cold weather our room was always warm and we never felt uncomfortable.