Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
104 Ermou Street-Monastiraki, Psiri, Athens, 10554, Greece – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 381 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Pella Inn Hostel.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
255 properties in Athens
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
381 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Pella Inn Hostel's staff speaks: English, Greek
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Terrace, Sun Deck
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, Lockers, Shared Lounge/TV Area, Laundry, Fax/Photocopying
Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating, Air Conditioning
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 381 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Athens House is situated at the center of Athens’ historic center, just 165 yards from Omonoia Metro Station and half a mile from the lively Monastiraki, Psiri and Plaka districts.
Score from 328 reviews Review score
Evripides is in a central location in Athens, close to the Acropolis, and within a short walk of Plaka. Guests enjoy access to the rooftop terrace offering panoramic city views.
Score from 1301 reviews Good
Right next to Monastiraki Metro Station, A for Athens features a rooftop bar with a stunning view of the Acropolis. Nightlife districts of Psirri, Monastiraki and Plaka are a 5 minute walk away.
Score from 923 reviews Excellent
This centrally located, family-run hotel is just feet from Monastiraki Metro Station. It features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The 24-hour front desk provides tourist services.
Score from 444 reviews Good
Just stayed for one night, everything was good - price, beds, location, comfort, view from the window (to Akropolis), bathrooms, staff.
It was in a very busy location which is nice as a tourist to be able to see everything. We only stayed two nights because we were traveling through. I did not mind being able to see the Acropolis from the second floor.
The bathrooms are shared so it can get a bit dirty. The bar is not open during the low season.
The staffs were amazing and the location is very strategic. We got a room with a view of the Acropolis which is nice. The entire premise is clean and the wifi is reliable. They even provide free walk to the attractions everyday.
The hotel is rather run down, dated atmosphere.
Nearest metro station, nice staff, wifi is ok
- located centrally close to all the tourist attractions - Comfortable bed at a very low cost - Rooftop view and bar is amazing - The best place to meet a lot of fellow solo travellers
- Requires refurbishment given that its very old
Location on main commercial Strip
Dust, Noise, Dirty Facilities, a "Not so Safe Feeling". Too expensive for it's conditions. Massive dissappointment
-Great location for youngster, bars, restaurants, shops opened even midnight ! -Few steps to monastriaki metro and flea market! -got elevator -many public toilets n bathrooms though not very clean -great view of Acropolis
- charge 1euro per luggage per day.... - not enough power socket though it's common hostel and hotel problems - can't open window for fresh air since noisy at midnight
bed sheets elevator
Great location and city view. Сheap for a room with shower in the center of the city. huge balcony.
A huge problem with parking. If you travel by car, choose another hotel. there is no safe. not perfect cleanliness, rotten furniture
A typical Hostel nearby the Akropolis in the bussy center of Athens. Nice view from the balcony and rooftop. Helpful personel and ok pricevalue.
Sometimes noisy in the hallway. Free parking was not available, however paid parking behind the hostel was (@ 8€ a day so no problem).
We had a lovely balcony with a view of the Parthenon. The rooftop bar was great with another excellent view. We loved the neighborhood. Lots of great shops, walking distance to the Acropolis, many restaurants and a very active nightlife. The neighborhood is quite grungy with tagging on the old buildings. We loved the energy, but it might not be for everyone. The price was good, but we were there in off season. For the price and location we were okay with the quality of the room.
This building is quite old and run down. Some could say it has character. We stayed in a single room with a bathroom. It was pretty clean, but not well kept. We stayed there on a Saturday night. We left at 4am to catch a 6am flight and the neighborhood was still partying. The noise from the bar across the street kept us up much of the night.
staff are nice and helpful
a bit expensive
nothing but the location.
Paint in the room wall pealed, and have fungus, it make the room looks dirty
Great location next to the flea market and Acropolis and lot of excellent restaurants.
Mold on the wall in our room No 26, shared bathrooms are disaster, noise from the street most of the night.
- Excellent atmospheric location, across the road from the Monastiraki flea market. 1 min walk to Monastiraki square, 2 mins walk to Ancient Agora, 10 mins walk to Athens Central Market, 15 mins walk to the Acropolis - Double room had a balcony with table and chairs and a FANTASTIC view of the Acropolis, Ancient Agora and the flea market (room 45 - however some other rooms have the same. Ask for a high floor) - Double room had a sink in the room - Beds were comfy - Towels provided - Four bathrooms per floor, about 6 rooms per floor. We showered at peak times and had no wait for the bathrooms - Staff were friendly - Free Athens walking tour available daily in English (we didn't try it, but nice to know it is offered) - Lift - Roof terrace with Acropolis views if you don't have a balcony - A mix of dorms and double rooms means this hostel is not too much of a party hostel
- Room was quite noisy as we were on the road/market side and there is a lot of traffic and nightlife (but the road side has the Acropolis view - if you want the view, tolerate the noise). The market starts daily at 8am, Sunday was quite noisy especially. Take earplugs in case but don't let this put you off as we slept fine and the location and view is still worth it - There is no luggage room. You can leave your luggage in the bar and the receptionist says they will "keep an eye on it" however it is a public bar on street level and the luggage can even be seen from the street. The area is great for tourism but not especially safe - aportunistic thieves around so not a good place to leave your luggage! We didn't leave ours but this affected our Sunday as we flew at night - you cannot take bags into the archaeological sites obviously. Plan around this in advance! - Extra charge not mentioned on booking.com for card payments. The hotel therefore asked us to pay in cash to avoid an extra fee
The location was great, close to the metro station and Monastiraki Square and Fea Market. Good for the price... the bathroom was clean. Good for short stay.
THERE AREN'T electrical sockets in the rooms! To recharge your devices you have to dispute for a free electrical socket at the reception. You have to pay 1€ per day for a locker and there is no bed sheet.
The view is second to none - a total gem! We sat on our balcony and looked out over the Monastiraki flea markets on one side and the Acropolis on the other. The lockers are huge so we could leave our bag for 1euro for a few days and come back so we didn't have to lug it around the islands. Great perk!
The showers and bathrooms were subpar, but for the money I didn't expect much. Only stayed there one night. Would have been worse if we had stayed longer.
Very good location for sightseeing and getting to and from ferry ports, the airport etc. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the hostel was exceptionally clean.
I missed the lounge area and luggage storage area that was on the first floor last time we stayed there. The linen was very old and threadbare - you could see through the sheets and there were tiny holes in them.
The hostel was friendly and the roof bar was great. The reception was helpful. We enjoyed staying in this hostel somehow!
We had booked a twin room and were given a double. We found the showers to be less than satisfactory as there was no shower head holder and keeping water within the shower area was difficult. They were cramped and wet and uncomfortable to use and I'm only 5ft.
The location is very good: very close to Agora, Parthenon and other Ancient Greek monuments. Close to the Center and all main monuments. Friendly staff.
Shared bathroom. No kitchen. It would not be a good place for a family.
We were collected from the ferry on arrival and dropped off early at the airport on departure. Room was cleaned daily. The location was excellent for one not wanting to stay in Ios.
The building is pretty old. The shower is pretty frustrating in that the whole bathroom gets soaked very time you take a shower. This could be easily fixed with a better designed shower curtain.
The location to attractions and public transport.
Location is in front of a very busy entertainment area where one particularly accomodating, loud and musical cafe is situated. The noise is unbelievable! And does not end before 2am. When we left at 4am they had just packed up and someone had the leaves blower going to clear the rubbish! Lack of powerpoints, only one in a room. Lack of laundry fascilities. And to get to the shared bathroom you had to make a quite uncomfortable step up, not good for people with any difficulties.
Cheap price, good location
Some people of the staff seem not to care at all of the guests. At the check-in, the receptionist made me wait more than half an hour because for a his personal call. In addition, they don't give bed sheets unless you don't ask for them. You cannot lock your luggages anywhere with your own locker, you have to rent one of their lockers for a few euros.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.