눉- Beach bellow the villa is not so good, we didn't go there.
- We stayed in room no. 7, room pretty small, with 1 queen bed and a small 1 person bed. The big bed had one side next to the wall, very uncomfortable.
- No shower curtain, when showering everything got wet [toilet seat, toilet paper, mirror].
- Temperature of the water was very hard to set, hot water tap was incredible easy to move.
- Shower head was like cutting laser, if the pressure was a little strong, it would hurt your skin.
- If curtains on windows were up, you had no privacy, you could see from the access road directly in the room.
- The view on the not sea side is a wall of concrete :(
- The administrator/cleaning lady is like a prison warden, she's watching you all the time.
- A/C needed about 30 minutes to blow out some cold air.
- When all the rooms are full, the parking and car turning is tight.
- Pillows made of concrete :))
- No tv channels, it had a decoder but nothing showed, didn't bother so much, but if you wanted a little noise in the room, tough luck.
눇- Easy to find, the positioning on map is correct.
- From the yard you could go on the beach, even if we didn't go on that one.
- Fridge worked ok, kept things cool.
- Parking in the yard.
- Close to 2 taverns and mini market.
- Nice view of the shore and a close island from the yard.