눉- The taverna of the hotel offers breakfast (which we definitely recommend!), coffees, drinks, etc. Dinner is available if you ask for it, but the choices are very limited.
- You need a car or a motorbike (in a secluded location, this is the other side of the coin).
눇- Exceptional location: very laid-back, far from the crowds, in a secluded place with breathtaking views
- Beautiful architecture. A lot of privacy.
- Tastefully equipped, very comfortable, and spotlessly clean.
- There is a small private beach with a few sunshades and beach chairs that was paradise to us! Great for dozing away, swimming, watching boats and ferries...
- Breakfast was great and very tasty, with something different every day. We loved sipping at our coffees on the huge terrace overlooking the property with its plants and trees and the sea.
- Dennis was very friendly and very helpful with all our questions and concerns.