- Only one minus: before our departure we tried to contact the hotel, but there was no response for our e-mail. For a few days we tried to call, but no one picked up the phone until the day of our departure. It was quite stressful, but we were glad that finally someone answered.
- Delightfully owner (mother and daughter). Very helpful, when we couldn't find the hotel, they came out of the car and led us to the hotel
- Very close to the town center and the beach (about 10 minutes for walk), but at the same time very quiet area - it's important, becouse it isn't easy in the noisy, entertainment, tourist Faliraki
- You have the whole apartment to yourself, including the kitchen and the small garden. You have here everything what you need for a few days holiday,
- You have free wi-fi and air-conditioning, which now isn't standard in Greece