I didn't like some of the recommendations from Mrs. Sonia:
- I tried to rent a motorbike, and Mrs. Sonia asked a friend that went to the hotel to pick me up and drive me up to the rental place. Once there, I just realized they were trying to rent me a motorbike for 40 euros a day (which is the double of what you pay in any other island around).
- Day after day, I realized there was also another friend of Mrs. Sonia in the hotel renting a car. I haven't rented any, but I followed a conversation of a guest interested on renting one and telling that guy that he was trying to get too much money and comparison with other offers available on the internet.
Resuming, Mrs. Sonia is kind and nice, but some of her "friends"/recommendations may want to poach you (specially those related with vehicle renting).
This is a family hotel leaded by Mrs. Sonia, a wonderful lady around 60''. The whole family is nice and helpful. They make people the guests feel like at their own home :)
Among others, that's what I mostly liked there:
- Mrs Sonia make a brief to every costumer about what they shall visit having in consideration the time they are going to spend in the island.
- Mrs. Sonia has recommended 3 restaurants that are really good and valuable. They are: Hellas, Casa della Pasta, Poseidon. All of them have really good food at very acceptable prices. I also have to say their staff is incredibly kind with costumers.
- Mrs. Sonia tries to sort out any other question or issue you might have. E.g.: if you need something like a bike, she promptly calls some friend to pass by the hotel in a short period so you could rent it.