- You can't park under the hotel - the hotel is in the medieval center and you can't park there (you can't park in all city center). Parking is a 10-minute walk
- "problem" for whole City of Rhodes: it's crowded and everyehere and everytime you are being asked by restaurant owners to have a sit, after one day it gets irritating.
Important: In Rhodes is quite difficult to call a taxi, better do it in advance.
눇If you want to spend a few days in Rhodes, in the city center, and feel the atmosphere of the Middle Ages, it's a perfect choice for you.
- The hotel is in the heart of the city center, so everything is extremly close. At the same time it is quiet here, because the hotel is on a small street.
- You have free wi-fi and air-conditioning, which isn't now standard in Greece
- The hotel has decor from the Middle Ages, which well captures the atmosphere of medieval Rhodes.
- Hotel has very nice, helpful owner. She will help you in everything: find tourist atractions or order the taxi. In this hotel you feel like in someone's home, not like in a hotel.
- The price includes a modest but good breakfast