Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Mesonos Road, Faliraki, 85105, Greece – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
111 properties in Faliraki
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
78 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Telhinis Hotel's staff speaks: Hungarian, English, Greek, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Golf Course (within 2 miles), Pool Table, Bicycle Rental
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, Car Rental, 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Shared Lounge/TV Area, Fax/Photocopying
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning
Hungarian, English, Greek, German
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 78 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Centrally located in Rhodes Town, Hotel Anastasia is a family-run property set in a 1930’s building. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Elli Beach is at a distance of 650 metres.
Score from 112 reviews Excellent
Located in a quiet spot of Faliraki, 350 metres from the beach, Marieta-Giannis features a snack bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas. It offers rooms with a spacious balcony overlooking the garden.
Score from 67 reviews Very good
Situated 600 metres from Faliraki Beach, Gorgona Studios features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace and sunbeds. It offers studios that open to a balcony with garden and pool views.
Score from 19 reviews Very good
Argiros Studios is a small family-run hotel in Faliraki, just a 5 minute walk from the beach.
Score from 61 reviews Good
- super friendly staff - CHEAP - fridge - nice view - maybe a bit away from the sea but near by is couple markets and restaurants and place is very silent during night
- WIFI only in lobby and outside
Nice people there, warm-heart staff
The pool was good, with lilo's. Complementary coffee in the morning. The staff were amazing, I have been travelling for 9 months and they were the best I have come across so far, very friendly and helpful
i dont like only the situation is far to city
We spent at Telhinis Hotel one week and we were really glad! They offer an enormous swimming pool with pool bar. Reception is open for 24 hours and their staff is really kind, helpful, open-minded and professional! They reccommended us a brilliant restaurant (Desert Rose), hints where to go and what to see on Rhodes! Her advice was priceless and useful. They change towels every two days, rooms are clean, well-mantained, with private bathroom and a fridge. On the ground floor exists a bar where you can order something to drink/eat. Location is good, about 1 kilometre from a beach and a main street with souvenirs. A store is located about 300 metres down the road. After check-out they allowed us to use swimming pool and take a shower in bathroom located close to a basement which was very pleasant. Definitely I will recommend this place to my friends.They ensure breakfast for additional 5 eur.
The only disadvantage was wi-fi network which unfortunatley is horrible and isn't working briefly maybe because of location or too slow connection considering so many guests staying at this hotel. It is possible to reach it just at the reception or on the terrace. To reach the hotel we should go up a little bit.
Swimmingpool with great view Nice hotel crew Good price
Hotel is on a hill - there is strong wind in the night Little toilet Dirty cuirtains
Friendly and helpful personnel, pool.
Location is 15 min walk to the beach and 10 min walk to the center of Faliraki, old and flowing bathroom equipment. Air conditioning costs extra money.
1)Price 2)nice and helpful personnel
1) Far from the beach - 15 minutes walking and crossing the mainstreet+ it's situated on a hill and you need to go up and up... 2)Too noisy,especially if you are staying like me in a room near the lobby bar &hall and all the guests are passing and talking close to your door... 3)THE MOST IMPORTANT _The size of the bed is very small and narrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!,if you are like me 1,7m or taller the bed size will be very uncomfortable bcz you won´t have enough space for your legs .. 4)The airconditioner and breakfast are not included in the price 5)A lot of ants(!!!!) in the room,don't leave any food in the room гunwrapped otherwise it will be full of these insects.... 6)Old room furniture and very small room 7)There are no curtains!!!! in the shower,the floor wiil be wet all the time..flip flop...O_0 8)Very bad room cleaning and it's only 1 time in 2 days..
Excellent staff, great bar service, nice pool, nice rooms, everyone is so helpful I wish I simply could go back there. Waking up with a sea view balcony room is not comparable to anything. Great value for the price!
Bathroom could be a bit more clean.
very dirty, very old, far from center, bad personal, if you get dirty the towels you have to pay12 euro each and they will show them in public at the reception, nothing was ever changed from the very first construction, I am sorry I can not put pictures to show the rooms, better sleep in a parked car than in this Hotel. worst hotel ever in my LIFE!
Staff were lovely, pool is great
You have to pay extra for air con, no maps available in reception, overpriced
- Everyone of the staff was excellent, friendly and helpful with good english - Fridge is a good idea for freshments - Cleanliness is excellent - Value for the money is okay - Location is also acceptable (you could not even change) - Night staff very helpful to decrease the noises generated by cheering and arriving people
- Only 1 power plug is few, should have one in the bathroom (shaving) and near the bed as well (mobile phones) - Comfort: mosquito net could replace the air condition system, hot water was not available during the day except evening - Q of Sleep: various - with closed front sided doors it is okay but air condition is essential
- staff - nicest people ever! - location - it's a 10 minutes walk to the center, but it is quiet, no sounds from the night clubs - accomodation - rooms are ok, pool is perfect - pica - tastier than the ones we have
The pool was the best feature in this hotel and the staff were excellent, helpful, polite and social.
the shower was basic but the room was clean and efficient.
Faliraki is a nice place to stay in Rhodes, the Lobby of the hotel is nice. Nice staff. The view from our room.
The rooms are clean but really old. The bath and sink was stained by years of soap and seemed uncleaned so it was disgusting, they should really do renovations in the bathrooms. We arrived in our hotel and it was clean, except for the floor, that was still full of hair from other clients. The air conditioning was 5 Euros per night and was not working, there was no hot water the next morning. They told us they took care of it but we would have to wait or wash in cold water for now. We did not want to loose our day so we washed in freaking cold water and the shower head detached from the wire and ended up in our hands. It was too much, we asked to change room but the hotel was full. Finally, they gave us a new room with the same old soap stained bath and sink, clean room but dirty floor, air conditioning working but not cooling that much. ALSO, it is really windy at night and some customers may not be able to sleep well.
Our staying was great at the hotel lovely staff specially Inga she was great!!I really liked!Super recommend it, good value for money!
+ swimming pool + fantastic and informed personel + good drinks at the bar + very good ambience at night
- bad Internet Connection - no Internet Connection in rooms (only hotspot at the bar) - no shower, bath only
Great staff thank you michalis makis and Susanna i suggest this hotel if you need just to sleep and have a shower after a day at the beach. Thank you from Roberto and Alessandra.
Too many mosquitos buy a liquid or you don't sleep! ;)
Staff is really kind and helpful, helped me whenever I needed just in time. Thank you very much!!
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.