Silka Far East Hotel
135-143, Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Show map
|Adjoining Superior Room|
|Seasonal Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room|
|Standard Double or Twin Room with Smartphone|
|Triple Room with Handy Smartphone|
|Superior Double or Twin Room with Smartphone|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Smartphone|
Located in the heart of Tsuen Wan, Silka Far East Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport, Asia World Expo and Disneyland. It offers rooms with Free Handy Smartphone service (unlimited 3G mobile Internet Access, Wi-Fi Hotspot and Local Call & International Call – Australia, China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea , UK and USA, flat-screen TV and Free-Wifi. Silka Far East Hotel is about 150 m from Tsuen Wan MTR Station (Exit B), just 5-mintue walk. It is located just next door to City Landmark, City Landmark and Nan Fung Centre, the popular shopping centres. Attraction Sam Tung Uk (The Three Houses), a historic monuments and the best preserved Hakka walled village in Hong Kong Kong is 10-minute walk. It provides a sharp contrast of ancient and modern, Sam Tung Uk was also the pround winner of the Pacific Asia Travel Association’s “Best Historic Monument” Award. Easy access to the famous destination and shopping area by MTR, Temple Street – Jordan (20 Minutes), Mongkok (20 Minutes), Tsim Sha Tsui (25 Minutes), Central and Admiralty (30 Minutes), Causeway Bay (35 Minutes). Modern rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a safe. Private bathrooms come w
Silka Far East Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Silka Far East Hotel
590 properties in Hong Kong
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Show map
- Panda Place 0.1 miles
- MTR Tsuen Wan Station 0.2 miles
- Concord Square 0.3 miles
- Nan Fung Centre 0.3 miles
- Citywalk 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Temple Street Night Market 5.5 miles
- Harbour City 6.2 miles
- MTR Hong Kong Station 6.4 miles
- SoHo 6.5 miles
- Victoria Peak 7.2 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged HKD 275 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Special requests made at the time of booking are all subject to availability.
- Name of guests checking in must be the same as name in booking confirmation.
- Once a booking has been made, no changes in name are allowed.
- Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when check in and pay to hotel. If you are making payment using another card-holder's credit card, kindly provide the following documents to the hotel prior to your arrival:
1) Authorisation letter with card-holder's handwritten signature (A Form will be sent to you after booking)
2) Copy of the card-holder's card (front and back of card with card-holder's signature)
- A Deposit at HK300 per room per night is required upon arrival.
- All Payment by Credit Card will be charged in Hong Kong Dollar.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 832 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: