Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
223 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1335 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Shamrock Hotel.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
423 properties in Hong Kong
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
1339 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Shamrock Hotel's staff speaks: Chinese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs HKD 100 per 24 hours.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Room Service, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Elevator, Heating, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 11 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged HKD 506 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 1335 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
B P is situated in Tsim Sha Tsui, a 3-minute walk from Jordan MTR subway station. Featuring scenic views, the stylish hotel offers 3 dining options and rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Score from 2047 reviews Good
Sitting atop a 6-story shopping center and the Jordan MTR (subway) Train Station, the Prudential Hotel offers panoramic views of Kowloon. This hotel along Nathan Road features a seasonal rooftop pool....
Score from 1875 reviews Good
The Bauhinia Hotel is a short 10 minute walk from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway station. Featuring a stylish interior, it offers rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
Score from 647 reviews Good
Providing free Wi-Fi throughout the property, Eaton, Hong Kong is just a 5-minute walk from Jordan MTR subway station.
Score from 2201 reviews Very good
Very good location and convenient!
Next to mrt station. Very friendly staffs. Clean and cozy room. Overall a great 3-star hotel.
No free wifi. Dated design.
The location and value for money
The rudenes of some staff they dont undrstand if kids cried they feel so annoyed.must learn more in hospitality and guest relations.
- MTR is right beside the hotel and very convenient for a quick shopping - I got shock to see that there were rooms w/o windows, I'm lucky to have windows for all 4 rooms we booked. WHEN YOU BOOK, CONFIRM IF YOUR ROOM HAS A WINDOW.
- staff doesn't speak good English which is hard to understand - there is no wifi in the room, only in the lobby which is very small. Lobby can only fit in around 10-12pax - sheets are not clean, it has pubic hairs which is very disgusting - all staff in the hotel had a hard time smiling , they have no customer service orientation - the drainage for the sink & tub are bad
should pay for wifi
Superbly located and nice rooms
Very mean and unfriendly staff. Very bad breakfast layout.
Location and price of the hotel. The rooms are very special too.
No free wifi for every floor
if room got wifi is better...hope nxt time visit can book again...
hope nxt time visit again got wifi...
- Staff is super friendly they help you with the bags, open the door for you and very helpful - Bed is clean and comfy (not too soft or hard ... just perfect! and It wasn't itchy at all ) - Free upgrade for our room because we booked two room and wanted the same floor and they ran out of the same room type and only had the deluxe room left - LOCATION IS PERFECT - Jordan station is right around the corner (30 seconds away from walking ) - 3 star hotel.. more like 5 star to me - Take A21 bus from airport to the 11th stop ( prudential centre ) $33HKD
- No wifi - Very small room even if we upgraded - Not suitable for long stay ( 5 days plus )
room & location
not free wifi on room
Very convenient location close to MTR, bus stop, shopping and major attractions
No free WiFi in the room Bit expensive for the facilities provided
- Great location, just 50 mt to Jordan subway station (easy to get to the "Island", just 3 stops) - Very kind staff, always available for any request - Nice room, maybe not the biggest one I have seen so far but comfortable. Also the bathroom is clean and well designed.
- no wifi internet in room. You need to pay 100 dollars more. Not a big problem, because you may enjoy Free wifi in the lobby and also at the 1° floor (several sofas available).
Not have free wi-fi in room
Shopping & food
No free wifi in the room
Great location being next to Jordan MTR. Very polite and friendly staffs. Room is clean and tidy.
A little dated interior and small room. No free water and WiFi in room though these are quite often standards in many other hotels in Hong Kong.
perfect location, helpful staff, clean room
Rooms and interior are quite old and definitely not our style. I would rather a bit more to stay in a nice room.
Convenient to transport, airport bus to rail, shopping, lively part of town not far from the water.
The staff were so attentive, the doorman great and welcoming. Location just after Jordan station excellent.
Overall staff was most helpful. Location was perfect.
I was disappointed that the room I was checked into did not have a window. The room was also very small. To have to pay for internet access was also a turn-off. the cost of the room was already high and then to have to pay for Wi-Fi just seemed too much.
Staff are very friendly and ready to help
Wi-fi are not freely available from room.
Small double bed.
Location is good and covenience close to MTR and night market
No free wifi in the room
Location near MTR
It will be perfect if free wi-fi in the room
Very clean hotel, close to mtr station, so you can travel anywhere with ease
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.