- the only thing that I could complain about would be the price, but considering the fantastic quality of the place I was staying, it's absolutely understandable
Well, there's not much more I could think of. I'd recommend this place to anyone going to Trogir. I'm sure you'll be very happy about your choice.
- the place is spotlessly clean, very spacious and furnished with taste
- located pretty near the city centre
- great Wi-Fi (you can talk via Skype WITH video without any trouble)
- the apartment has everything you might want to have during your holiday stay (e.g. all kinds of useful kitchenware, tables on the balcony, big bathtub, very comfortable bed, window shades, air conditioning etc.)
- the owner speaks English very well and we had no trouble communicating
On top of all that, the owner of the place, Ana, is very, very nice and extremely hospitable. On the first day, she gave us a home-baked pie, and told a few things about trogir and what it offers. Throughout our stay, she visited us a couple more times (usually bringing something yummy:) ) asking if everything's fine, and on the last day, she presented us with a bottle of olive oil made from olives from her garden and a bottle of a local liqueur, which was adorable :) Lastly, the apartment is kept very clean by Veronika, who's also very friendly and helpful.