K.A.Stepinca 78A, 21220 Trogir Show map
Only 250 metres from the UNESCO-protected old town of Trogir at the Adriatic Sea, Apartments Trogir offers spacious and well-appointed rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi and splendid views.
The apartments feature kitchens and comfortable seating areas.
Guests can dine at the restaurant on the ground floor of Apartments Trogir. A combination of continental and English breakfast is served every morning.
Traditional Croatian meals and simple international dishes can be sampled at dinner. There is also a self-service bar and barbecue facilities available at Apartments Trogir.
Free parking is provided on site of Apartments Trogir. Within a radius of 2 km there are restaurants, entertainment venues and beaches with numerous sports facilities available.
The heart of Trogir is a small island situated between the hills of the mainland and the island of Ciovo.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
14:00 - 22:00 hours
07:00 - 10:00 hours
Free! All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
From Split Airport:
- Head towards the town of Trogir (about 4 km west).
- When you reach Trogir do not turn left (over the bridge) towards the centre, but carry straight on towards the west, for 200 metres towards Sibenik.
- On the right-hand side of the road you will see a sign for Apartments Trogir.
- After another 50 metres you will see the apartments on the right-hand side.
From the Zagreb-Split Motorway:
- Leave the motorway at the Prgomet exit (about 30 km from Split).
- Continue south for about 10 km until you reach a crossroads.
- Here head towards Trogir and continue for about 4 km.
- When you reach Trogir do not cross the bridge on your left, but follow the above directions.
- From Sibenik you will first pass Seget Donji, which joins the beginning of Trogir.
- From here you only need to continue for about 300 metres.
- You will see the sign for the Apartments Trogir on the left-hand side.
- Turn left after just 50 metres and you will reach the apartments.
Note for robots: we added the robots metatag "noindex,follow" to this page because it could be considered duplicate content with the page http://www.booking.com/hotel/hr/apartmani-trogir.en.html which should be in the index.