- the wifi in our room didn't work at all
- the carpets were dirty and stained both in our room & in the halls
- the smallest bathrooms we've ever seen - having 10kg overweight I wouldn't fit into the space. You also need to be cautious not to fall into toilet when coming our of bath tube :-)
- when trying to avoid air cond. and tried to sleep by open window, the noise coming from outside kept waking us up whole night... the motorbikes made extreme noise! (we had window at the hotel's main car entrance, where there is a slope. So you can imagine the motorbikes' engine noise when going uphill.)
- the bowling, virtual golf and other so highly rated hotel amenities are all paid!!! (hotel SPA price list not mentioning)
- hotel Bar didn't have proper tea to offer (except of a total low-cost brand) nor a proper tea cup. So I ended up with buying my own tea in local supermarket and giving it to the waiters while making order.
- it is a Family hotel, so children are all over the place, making mess during breakfast etc..
Afterall we found out that for that price we could have had a luxurious spacious apartment all for ourselves in state of extremly small room (literally there was no place to put our suitcases to, we had to put one on balcony) and this hotel level.
- the hotel's is situated about 15 min walk from the famous beach Zlatni Rat
- the hotel's personnel seems to be well trained - very polite - we've seen them dealing with many pissed off clients every day, facing the clomplaints all the time (most of the guests were very disillusionized after arrival just like us