Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Materada bb, 52440 Poreč, Croatia – Show map
|Suite with Balcony and Sea View|
|Double Room with Sofa Bed and Balcony - Park Side||
|Double Room with Balcony - Park Side|
|Double Room with Sofa Bed and Balcony - Sea View||
|Double Room with Balcony|
|Single Room with Balcony|
|Suite with Sofa Bed and Balcony - Sea View||
|Double Room with Balcony and Sea View|
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
413 properties in Poreč
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
441 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Hotel Laguna Materada's staff speaks: Russian, Italian, Croatian, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool, Terrace
Tennis Court, Ping-Pong, Cycling, Mini Golf, Water Sports Facilities (on site), Solarium, Massage, Bicycle Rental, Playground
Food & Drink
Bar, Buffet-Style Restaurant
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 1 per day.
24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying, Hair/Beauty Salon, Souvenir/Gift Shop
Newspapers, Shops (on site), Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating, Air Conditioning
Russian, Italian, Croatian, English, German
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 3 years is charged EUR 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 441 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
|Located in a park on the car free island of Sveti Nikola, just opposite Poreč, Valamar Isabella Hotel is the main building of the Valamar Isabella Island Resort that offers swimming pools, sports...||Valamar Isabella Studios is situated on the car-free Sv. Nikola Island near the city of Poreč. It offers free WiFi and elegantly decorated suites.||
Located 300 metres from a Blue Flag beach, Apartments Laguna Bellevue is a part of the Plava Laguna resort that offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool, as well as various other activities.
Score from 100 reviews Very good
Hotel Laguna Mediteran in Poreč provides peace and relaxation in the cedar and oak woods only 325 ft from the beach.
Score from 339 reviews Excellent
Room interior and facilities are modern. Staff is friendly. Location is also good, big parking in front of the building. The breakfast and especially dinner had a great variety of food selection. I liked this hotel.
room is relatively small. WiFi in the hotel is not free! Is that still possible nowadays?
Better than we imagine according to pictures in booking website. Amazing staff in hotel, and want specially to mention person on reception desk Moreno which made us feel like we are the only one in hotel even hotel was almost full with 900 persons. And great lady in hotel restaurant, Vesna. Thanks to them we felt like we were at home with our family. Hotel is near to beach, has a great swimming pool. But what was a great surprise is breakfast and dinner. Every night almost 8 sorts of meat dishes and 6 sorts of fish dishes. Drinks are free and included in price. Amazing food, amazing beach, 15 min. walk to center of Porec. So we asked to stay one day more and were quite sad when we had to leave the hotel. Will come again next year, for sure.
On booking website stays that they have big double bed but in hotel only exist twin beds. So that is on Booking to change.
- nicely renovated hotel in a lovely park - rich breakfast and dinner in a modern restaurant - enough parking space - panoramatic view of Porec town - evening animation program - close to all interesting historical towns on west Istria coast
Location is very convenient on a seaside, good parking, staff is very helpful, clean rooms, animation is perfect, very good food at hotel.
standard room is quite narrow for two person, Internet connection could be better and better for fixed price on daily basis.
Small rooms Bathroom smells like sewer People at reception and lounge bar arrogant have attitude not helpful only min level
- I like semi covered parking lot - Good location (maybe a bit to far from Porec city center) - Good food - A lot of activities - Very nice hotel "garden"
- Almost no flexibility to let you in the room a bit earlier, although we have two very small children (a couple of rooms were for sure free AFAIK) - Also regarding the leaving (check out) they were very strict (again, if you have a couple of very small children it is sometimes hard to leave very early - 10am)
No fresch vegetables for breakfast
Nice location close to the beach. Very kindly staff and good food.
- The outside pool, very nice and wide, is perfect for swimming - Very very beautiful garden - Outstanding sea view from our 4th floor room - Lots of sport options including very good cycling routes - For a half board the food was pretty decent - Small but cleanly kept, cosy rooms - Nice sports bar with great staff at the beach - Great ´Animation´ Staff with nice ideas for sports (waterpolo, water basketball, beachvolleyball, beachfootball).... although we found the ´Animation´ thing kind of annoying with the loud music during the water aerobics for example :)
- The outside pool closes at 7 p.m. - Evening program with loud retro (Schlager) music starts at around 9 p.m. and lasts until 10,30- 11 p.m. - Family hotel with lots of children
The view The grounds Food was nice
No free wifi
Great hotel value price perfect
Food is excellent! + unlimited free beer or wine for dinner!! Room is nice, balcony is even nicer. Has a sweet park, beach is very close.
Nothing comes to mind, was very pleased.
everything is good,food is excelent
Staff was very helpful.
Too small rooms. It would be a boring place for long stay.