눉- huuuge terrain - going to the beach, then home, then restaurant, then a playground and then a pool takes an hour(s) of just walking to get there, so if you’ve got kids remember to take some trolley with you to carry stuff
- for the price of a nice room in a hotel with a breakfast and room service by the sea you get only a very small barrack (12 sq meters at most) with water, oven and …. and nothing more. You don’t get room cleaned during the stay (25 EUR paid additionally per one cleaning), you don’t get toilet papers, nor trash bags, nor trash collecting, nor even a welcome bottle of still water - just the “house”... or rather barrack. We got one toilet paper roll and one trash bag (one piece - not one roll of bags) for 2 weeks stay.
- the Mobile Homes with a “sea view” which we got and paid additionally to get those, were actually approx. 150m from the beach which was hidden by a thick line of trees, making it impossible to see any of the sea, so they were actually Mobile Homes with “forest view”
- “the beach” was a pile of uneven and sharp rocks - no way to lay on it
- no beach area with sand for the smallest kids to play in the sea - just spiky and sharp rocks everywere, very dangerous not only for the kids, but the adults too
- the barrack moves whenever anyone moves inside, that means no walking inside at night because you’ll wake up everybody, not mentioning wanting to get some intimate moments with you wife on vacation - impossible
- the barrack keeps no noise - it means you hear everything from all your area and your neighbors houses
- the airconditioning (the fan outside) is very loud, which makes it impossible to sleep with AC on
- paid wifi! - I didn’t know there are places in Europe where you have to pay for wifi in hotels at least, but here you not only pay, but you pay a lot - 15 kuna (approx. 2 EUR) per hour!! Luckily, the owners decided to make packages of full day of the internet and full week of the internet rental which are a bit cheaper.
눇- the terrain is very clean
- the staff is really nice
- night attractions for kids were fun
- the sea was quite close