- Air conditioning - central, and if you close the door to the room, then it quickly becomes stuffy. So you need to keep the door opened, no any privacy
- Unsuccessful-designed double bed - a couple of times I beat my head on the cupboard up to me when I raised my head
- Too small refrigerator for 3 adults who like to drink cold beer :))
- For some reason, there was no electric kettle. We boiled water in a pan
- There was no dishwasher, and dishes were not enough, we had to wash it often
+ Bright and cozy apartment with a separate entrance
+ Spacious bathroom
+ Large terrace
+ Very warmly welcoming apartment owner
+ 15-20 minutes drive to the sea in any direction (except the north :)))
+ Free parking right next to the house
+ Good internet
+ Patio barbecue with all the necessary
+ Quietly (even though the airport was close - only a 7-10 minutes drive)
We spent here 2 weeks in July, there were three of us, adults: my wife and I, with our friend. We chose this apartment because it was cheap (at coast it was much more expensive), and no card pre-payment (we paid cash on arrival). We got the apartment on the 2nd floor with a separate entrance upstairs. Clean, comfortable, with a big sun terrace. Marcana is a small town: 2 shops, 3 cafes, a school with a sport playground and 30 private houses, that's all. Pula is within 15 minutes by car. City begins with large supermarkets, we bought food there (mostly liked Konzum). Beaches in Pula are mostly dirty, with a bunch of children. But there is a great beach at the bay Uvala Muzilj (Fizela street in the west of Pula) with crystal water. We also went to different beaches to the east and west from Marcana - all about the same, somewhere pebbles, somewhere rocks, unorganized parking, shower was only at one place - on the beach of Fazana. We drove to the beach after 4-5 pm, in the morning we were sunbathing at our large terrace.
Apartment owner was very pleasant, he presented us some local wine, then baking. And when we had a barbeque, he cooked almost everything and then also sat with us at the table, talking about himself and about Croatia, it was interesting.
Internet was good - speedtest.net showed me 3.21 Mbps. That's, of course, not 30 Mbps as I have in Moscow, but this speed was enough for surfing, Skype and online video (watched Russian TV and TV-series on a laptop).
Check-out was too early for us - at 10am. But no one hurry us, we left about 11.