1. Bathroom doors do not lock. It's just a swinging glazed glass door so there is no privacy if others are staying in the room.
2. They provided bathrobes in the room but no slippers. It seems unusual that the wouldn't provide slippers and have to buy them separately from the wellness center.
3. Dining room is shared with the Park Hotel so you have to go through a connecting bridge to walk from one building to another.
4. Typical of most hotel rooms, people talking out in the corridors can be heard loudly inside the room. I'm wondering if people in the corridor can hear what is going on inside the room.
5. Staff was ok. Not as nice as a hotel staff should be, but on the flip side, they were not rude. Hotel staff should smile at their guests.
1. Location is near the Basilica and town. But it's a small city so everything is close.
2. Breakfast was pretty good. Continental breakfast with eggs, cold cuts, cereal, fruits, pastries, etc.
3. There's a small balcony with outdoor chairs and table (enough for smoking).
4. There's a swimming pool and other facilities but since I did not try them, I cannot comment on it, but it is a plus that they have it.