Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
1083 Budapest, Práter utca 24., Hungary – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
1503 properties in Budapest
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
370 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Prater Residence's staff speaks: Hungarian, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Breakfast in the Room
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Vending Machine (drinks), Grocery Deliveries, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Daily Housekeeping, Fax/Photocopying, Souvenir/Gift Shop
Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Hypoallergenic room available, Designated Smoking Area
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 370 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Its location makes a mall, grocery stores, public transportation, restaurants...easily accessible by walking. We enjoyed the roominess of the apartment. We've stayed at this hotel on 4 occasions and would return. Free Parking.
Overall maintenance needed--shower head sprayed all over the bathroom; front door was hard to open and close with the key.
Great staff. Very good location. A few steps to Corvin Plaza Mall where you can find rich offer of food in food corner, supermarket and a lot of shops from the famouos brands. 3 minits walk is metro station and in 3 stops you are in Ferenz Ter (City Centar). The apartment are very spaceous. The towels are changing every day. Very strong WiFi signal (optic) Excellent value for money.
No bar in hotel, no toileters.
Very clean, very nice staff, a garage, spacious appartment, fully equiped kitchen. A great overall experience! Will come back for sure!
Close to city center Big for six people Great terasse
Small bathroom Very very uncomfortable bed - I felt every spring in the mattress on my body
Location, friendliness of staff, closed underground garage, equipped kitchen and bathrooms, excellent linen and towels.
The sofa in the living room and the curtains terribly dirty, we could not sit, should be urgently cleaned (room 42 !!)
- very good access to the center and underground - very nice and helpful staff - quiet street - kitchen with microwawe, fridge... - nice and rooms, very good covered parking possibility - free wifi
- beds could be more comfortable, but maybe I`m just used to my dormeo mattress...
We liked everything about our stay at Prater Residence. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Apartments are close to metro. Free parking in underground garage. Heating is great. Across the street is Corvin Plaza shopping mall, with large supermarket. City center is 3 metro stations away.
One of the best accomodations. - nice, clean, fully equipped, very kind employees, perfect parking. - I am giving 10 points
Location is 2 min to a mall with a big CBA grocery store, metro is 5 min away. Great staff at the front desk, very helpful with room stuff and with tourist plans.
Only single beds in the apartment.
Extremely helpful staff, everything as in the descritption. Highly recommended.
TV - could find only one program.
I liked it because it was a big apartment with big terrace and kind of modern.
Really weak wifi!! After 5 minutes was disconnecting The bathroom was dirty, calcar, uncleaned sink, dust on the floor, No toilet paper, we asked the receptionist and she said" we don't have Anymore on stock" It was cheep but i had the feeing that i was cheated....
apsolutly all was perfect for the price range
in app 14 there is no any decoration on the wall and small pillows were missing in lounch.
- nice location (300 m to metro M3, tram 4& 6) - spacious apartments (we took 75 m2 aparts with 2 bedrooms and large lounge + kitchen) - very convenient - 2 WCs (for our group of 4 people) - well-equiped kitchen - heaters work OK, we even opened windows for night
- not really clean floor (cleaning was done with vacuum-cleaner, not damp cleaning)
1. The place is so quiet that you can hardly guess whether your room window is opened or not; patio is beautiful, there was a balcony in our sitting-room looking inside. 2. Kitchen facilities are ok: stove is fine, the fridge is big but it was REALLY NOISY in our apartment and the temperature was so low that a couple of shelves were frozen, so we used it carefully. 3. The location is good, there is a 24h snacks shop 100 meters away (as well as tobacco one). The hotel is 400m away from subway station and 2km away from city center. 4. Housekeeping is ok, you can ask to change towels and bed linen after every 3rd night. 5. The beds are ok except there are actually two single beds and there is a still little gap between mattresses. But all we did is just put a twisted towel to fill this gap; it is silly but it is a real improvement. 6. There is NO SHAMPOO or anything except pieces of soap in the bathroom. P.S. The most bad thing was definitely a fridge because of its noise and overcooling. But still I consider this is a good hotel for its price and of course because of Budapest is a good place to visit for a week or even more, staying here in Prater Residence.
One of the last days of our stay we asked about airport shuttle because there was a poster about it in the elevator. Receptionist told us it is like a usual taxi service so we can ask it for any time beforehand. The last day at the morning we've ordered a shuttle for 5 p.m. and then left the hotel for our last Budapest stroll. By a coincidence (I could have no internet connection or no smartphone or whatever), I've received an email from Prater stating that a shuttle bus can pick us at 16:45 and it cannot wait for us more than five minutes. Anyhow we've turned back only at 16:52 and the shuttle was really gone away, what of course was not originally expected. But anyhow the receptionist has ordered a taxi which price was close enough to shuttle bus price, somewhat about 35% more expensive. I suppose the hotel staff should mention that a shuttle bus can actually change its arrival time because it is really not so obvious that you need to come back at least 10 minutes beforehand. I consider 8 in our case were surely enough cause we didn't need time to get our luggage or whatever.
Convenient location for the tube, great price and spacious apartment
Beautiful place, convenient position,great staff at reception, i will go there again next time in Budapest!!!
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was really nice and clean and very well located. Certainly go back there.
There were bedbugs in one of the beds!
amazing apartment and the big surprise is the underground parking,you feel so safe!!!!
Perfect accommodation, very large apartment, on a quiet street. Free underground parking places. Not far away from Danube. Helpful staff.
Large space, definitely value for money!
- Nice and friendly hosts - great location - close to the city centre, to Danube, 50 m away from a big sjopping centre (Corvinus) - private parking - nice and comfortable appartment, equipped with all the necessary facilities
Nice apartment, decorations to a minimum but sufficient. Sleep quality ok. Friendly staff and I loved the possibility to check in late. We arrived after midnight and this apartment has the 24 h reception service which I highly appreciated.
We've been 3 nights in Prater Residence and first impressions are great. Apartment was really big, 2 bedrooms, spacious living room with dining table and kitchen, good enough bathroom and small balcony. Beds are little bit hard but great to sleep. Price for such apartment is absolutely great. As this is not new building there is few thing which can be better and fixed in the apartment - door frames, walls etc. There is washing machine as well. Wi-fi is available and is free. Parking is free in their garage which has limitation on heigh and weight of 2300 kg per vehicles as the entrance is by car lift. Better make some contact before if you need space there. Location is not the best but is very good - 5 min to metro station and 30 min to city center by walk. Area is not the best as I noticed lot of police arround in the evening but we didn't have any problems there. If you need cheap apartment for couple or family I strongly suggest this apartments.
smaller things in the apartments - door frames, walls...
Convenient location, near a shopping center and supermarkets. Every day replace all the towels and the dishes to wash. The staff is very friendly and well trained.
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.