Arany János utca 5, 6720 Szeged Show map
The City Hotel Szeged is located in the heart of Szeged, only 220 yards from Szécheny Square and the Tisza River. It offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and free overnight parking.
Panoramic views of the city, the cathedral and the surroundings can be enjoyed from the rooms of the Szeged City Hotel. All rooms have king-size beds, a private bathroom, a satellite TV and a minibar.
The Rézangyal Bistro offers tasty European and Mediterranean dishes and salads as well as gyros and falafel in pita bread.
Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Free! One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children from 6 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night for extra beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 16 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
By train from Budapest:
- Take the fast or intercity train, which goes directly from the West Station in Budapest to Szeged.
- When you arrive in Szeged take either a taxi or tram number 1.
- Tram 1 takes you to Széchenyi Square (5 stops).
- From there the hotel is 5 minutes walk away.
By car from Budapest:
- Highway M5 (toll road) or the E75.
- From the highway take exit Szeged / Észak - following direction "Szeged centre".
- The main avenue, called "Kossuth Lajos", will take you to "Széchenyi Square", where you have to turn left onto the the "Horvath Mihaly Street".
- You will see the hotel in front of you.
Please note, that parking is possible for free every day between 17:00 and 11:00 in the hotel's on-site garage.
Note for robots: we added the robots metatag "noindex,follow" to this page because it could be considered duplicate content with the page http://www.booking.com/hotel/hu/romance-pension.en.html?dist=0;type=total which should be in the index.