Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Pangalisang Beach Bunaken Island, 95000 Bunaken, Indonesia – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
9 properties in Bunaken
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
61 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Bunaken Beach Resort's staff speaks: Indonesian
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Grounds, Sun Deck
Ping-Pong, Diving, Snorkeling, Massage, Library
Food & Drink
Bar, Buffet-Style Restaurant
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Room Service, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Laundry, Ironing Service
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms
1:00 PM - 6:30 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Extra beds are not available.
Cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 61 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
The staff made us feel at home here. They really took good care if us. BBR is comfortable where it counts. The bed is nice, a/c is an option, the food is good (but doesn't vary much). Cold saltwater showers are the norm on Bunaken. Elli, our dive guide was great. Very knowledgeable. I would definitely stay there again.
The owner should introduce himself to guests. You'll notice him sitting on the deck with his computer. Otherwise, no complaints.
Staff, food, snorkelling from beach
the food was good
SALTY and COLD shower and yes you don't have other option.
lunch~dinner~breakfast : ) garden and the beach~ everything is perfect! especially the staff~so nice and helpful!thank you
No white beach, worst resort, dirty, smelly, the dogs always bark on us and the receptionist staff was so rude... May be thats why this resort has available rooms while others fully booked.
staff very friendly,
too much waste on the beach
Great snorkelling in front of the hotel.Very nice atmosphere,with the other guests only!
No bar,no music,nothing. Meal times (apart from breakfast) too early: lunch at 12 (don't have the time to go snorkelling and get ready) and dinner at 6.30 ,as there is nothing to do after in the evening.
- Good location - quet, but you can still go the village or to the other side of the island - realy very beautiful coral reef in front of the resort (one of the most beautiful we have ever seen!), clean water (without garbage), very nice staff (especially Zarah - thank you very much!), good food. All in all, we have spent a very nice week at Bunaken Beach Resort, and we would definitely stay there again, if we ever decide to visit Sulawesi once more time.
It is just my personal opinion and not real critics (though the guests we've talked to, while we were staying at BBR, had a similar view), but I think it is weird that the owner "secretly" spends his all time sitting in front of his laptop on the terrace without greeting his guests or without even letting them know, who he is. Untill our 3rd day at BBR, I thought he was just an odd tourist, but then during the dinner he just walked by us and asked, if the food was good. I didn't know how to react, because I didn't know he was the owner. Anyway, it is just a recommendation and no "show stopper". You don't need to entertain guests, but just probably introduce yourself, so that they don't feel "watched" by you after they find out, you are the owner.
Lovely staff, food was good and it was very easy to organise a snorkeling trip
There was a lot of ants in the room and a couple of large spiders. The rooms and bathrooms were very basic but clean.
Very very quiet almost no traffic, no noise at all
I really don't like to shower in salt water, but no option really, there is almost no fresh water on the island.
Absolutely stunning coral,best food,staff and owners care that you are having the best stay.
Nothing.Love to go back.
The most positive surprise was the food. Understandably the meals usually came with fish. Although this is not really my favorite, it was always so excellently cooked that I started missing it after I left.
Excellent staff, hotel at beach front of clear clean seawaters, excellent food. Appreciation to Ms Erny and colleagues who made my stay, great and enjoyable.
No or weak wifi.
The location with a fantastic reef out front was perfect for a relaxing vacation. Staff was very friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. Just remember that it is a remote island and everyone does their best to make things work, and they did.
Internet connection was marginal when it did work, but it was not a critical factor on vacation.
Food was great and good location close to the beach. Staff were also very friendly
The bed in my room was damp and my friend's toilet did not flush. Her plumbing was broken and worms came out of the sink.
Very nice and helpful staff, nice dining room, very delicious food. Water is cold, but in this hot weather you don’t need hot water. In front of the bungalows is big beautiful garden. Very nice snorkeling in front of the resort (but only if the sea is without plastic trash). Diving here is great. They have good dive instructor.
Rooms need to be renovated, specially bathrooms are in quite bed conditions. Otherwise is a very good place to relax.
- very nice and friendly staff (also the dive boat guys were great!) - very good food - fantastic location of the beach bungalows, incredible view - nice and open beach in front of the resort - fantastic snorkeling on the reef just in front of the resort - the island is small, silent and relaxing (see also con-list)
- horrible bathroom and toilet, it felt very dirty - generally, the room was very simple, and not that fresh - only cold water shower - rooms were not cleaned everyday, and sheets/towels not changed often enough - the island is very small and silent, there is nothing, not even a kiosk or postcard stand. Can be frustrating after a few days..
Friendly staff, great food, loved the tab system for buying drinks, lovely lady who met our boat,
No hot showers, shabby bathroom,
- perfect location, tropical garden or beach bungalow - cleanliness, no insect in room - very friendly staff - very close to wonderful dive sites - good local food - calm and quiet location
- owner absolutely not friendly, but lady good businesswoman - transfer overpriced - extra fee for aircon in room overpriced (17,5 E/day...)
Excellent staff! Every our ask was immediately carried out. Good fresh local food, different for every day. Everything is very clean. Excellent location for snorkelling and relaxation. Very good divemaster and crew on the board during diving.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!