Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Jl Teuku Umar No. 74, 80114 Denpasar, Indonesia – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
97 properties in Denpasar
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
56 verified reviews
They speak your language!
POP! Hotel Denpasar Teuku Umar's staff speaks: Indonesian, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Vending Machine (drinks), Vending Machine (snacks), 24-Hour Front Desk, Meeting/Banquet Facilities
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Elevator, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 56 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Conveniently located 8 minute-drive away from the lively Legian Street, Amaris Hotel Dewi Sri - Bali features an outdoor pool and 24-hour front desk.
Score from 14 reviews Good
|Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Amaris Hotel Teuku Umar is located in Denpasar. Free WiFi access is available in all areas.||
A 10-minute drive from Kuta Beach, the b Hotel Bali is a contemporary minimalist-style hotel with a spa, playground and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi throughout its premises.
Score from 328 reviews Very good
|Strategically located in the heart of Denpasar, Inna Bali Heritage Hotel offers free parking and rooms with cable TV channels. A pool and free WiFi access in its public areas are offered.|
There are no comments available for this review
we used the pop for a 6 hour stopover while waiting to catch the plane back home, so good for a shower and a sleep.
The location is excellent. Good for a bussiness traveller. Easy access to a public transportation. Great hotel location for a moslem traveller,because there are a lot of restaurant and food stall that sell halal food around the location.
The bathroom is so dirty, it looked like it hasnt been cleaned for months, there are a lot of black spot on the bathroom wall sealent (i think its fungus), i also found a lot of hair when i got in to the bathrom for the first time. I think the bathroom door is almost broken because it feels hard to close door. The staff wasnt so helpful, they cleaned the room and bathroom so fast, i think its not even cleaner after they cleaned it. The breakfast is boring, but i think its worth for what i have paid for.
Fasilitas,breakfast,clean of the room,area hotel.
it's in the heart of Denpasar city, easy access and many restaurant around
Loncat ion and Price
TV not in Good condition, Last nite my key cant to be used
No telephone at room
Very accommodating and beautifully kind staff, and 24 hour check in was fantastic. I was so tired when I arrived at 2.30a.m.and it was exactly what I needed - a fast clean comfy private space and a beautiful bed! Thankyou to the wonderful staff at POP!
Only complaint, the blind was dysfunctional and wouldn't stay down, and when it shot back up, I nearly lost my eye from the end of the cord plastic thingy, which was broken.
everything is excellent, except the bath pod facilities is getting old.
bath pod is almost broken, it's door won't shut,the sprayer is leaking
Good facilities with reasonable price...the truth is low rate wt better facilities
I've been stayed at this hotel morethan 3x times and founded the same bfast menu...to make a loyal customer stay use this hotel should be more innovative to provide nice and attractive menu with same price with nasi bali and nasi kuning...
A unique hotel in bali.. So comfort and friendly staff!
breakfast was delicious, clean room, comfortable bed, modern design, fast check in process
Great for d concept of hotel design. Eco eco ^^
- the staff was very helpful - had complimantary breakfast (thou local food only! if you dont like eating rice in the morning- definetely not recommended) - staying with the locals was a good touch - clean confortable beds
- located in the center of Denpasar.-- away from touristic centers like kuta - not easy to reach without a driver - bathroom was not clean
1. The room is always clean 2. The Parking space is enough
1. Sometimes, some staff are not so friendly. 2. The air-con is directed to the bed, this is not so comfortable 3. Sometime, while taking shower, water is leakage to bed room. 4. The breakfast time is too short
wifi connection was bad
- Location: very centrally located, so a good starting point to explore Denpasar; - Interior perhaps a bit clinical, but modern and colorful; - The shower pods in the room are a clever idea; - Room with free wifi and flatscreen tv (which I didn't use, but it's a plus nonetheless); - Very friendly, helpful staff, access to facilities after checking out, luggage storage; - Earthquake-proof (there was a 4.8 tremor during my stay, and the building didn't fall over ;)
- Might be experienced as noisy and location may be unsuitable for visitors with children due to location on very busy road (didn't trouble me personally); - Room could have been a bit cleaner (it wasn't filthy or anything, but could use a thorough scrub).
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.