눉Just some small suggestions regarding the facilities and amenities:
1) We spent a lot of time in and out of the pool so more pool towels would have been greatly appreciated. Also, since there were 8 of us wandering around, some mats would've been good as the kitchen/living floors got pretty wet and slippery.
2) 2 of the showers wouldn't drain properly, which resulted in the bathroom floors getting flooded. This was a little annoying as each room only got 1 small bathroom mat to sop up the wet. Putting up some raised borders around the shower areas would solve the issue somewhat?
3) The ceiling fans in the living and dining areas weren't powerful enough, especially in the afternoons when it gets really hot and muggy. Providing more portable fans would have help.
4) The rain shower heads showed some signs of wear. Water pressure could have been stronger.
5) Some variety in the breakfast offerings, e.g. cereal or noodles, would have been nice. Eggs and toast get a little boring after 3 days. That said, the crew was very solicitous in ensuring that each portion was freshly prepared, even when we woke up at different times.
눇Villa - Absolutely gorgeous. It looks exactly like the photos!
Staff - Marita responded to all of our booking/enquiry emails promptly. Dovi and his team were extremely polite and obliging. We especially appreciated the local mobile phone they provided so that we could contact them whenever we needed without incurring expensive IDD/autoroam bills!
Facilities and amenities - Pretty large range of TV channels to choose from when we wanted some entertainment. There was also a cable for us to connect to our laptops/iPads, so that we could watch our own programmes. Fully equipped kitchen. Shampoo, conditioner, and lots of mosquito repellent/coil provided.
Cleanliness - The entire villa was cleaned quite thoroughly every morning. (Big props to the crew who had to tidy up after 8 of us.) I did notice some dusty corners but you'd have to look pretty hard for them, e.g. right at the back of the cupboards/shelves/storage cubbyholes.
Comfort - Beds were firm, lots of pillows. Air-conditioning was good and strong, even in the 2 big master bedrooms.
Value for money - 2 thumbs up! We each paid about S$220 for our 3-night stay, breakfast included... Extremely good value given the location, facilities and size of the villa.
Location - Fantastic. There's a Circle K less than 1 minute walk from the villa entrance, which made getting snacks and drinks a breeze. We could walk to Coco Supermarket and Ultimo in 15 to 20 minutes, or hop on a cab and be there in under 5.
Wi-Fi - Acceptable. We had 8 of us connecting our various smartphones and tablets at the same time, so the occasional drop out was expected.
In a nutshell? I'd definitely recommend Villa Flores to anyone visiting Bali. My friends and I are already planning our next trip back! :)