Sir Harry's Mall, Limerick Show map
Overlooking the River Shannon in Limerick’s Medieval Quarter, this luxurious Absolute Hotel features chic, stylish rooms with 32-inch plasma TVs. Guests can relax in the spa’s thermal suite, with its herb sauna and floral steam room.
Spacious rain showers are provided in each modern bathroom. Beautifully furnished in modern décor, all rooms at the Absolute Hotel Limerick offer satellite channels, pay-per-view movies, and TV internet with a wireless keyboard. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
The Absolute Bar & Grill includes an outdoor terrace overlooking the Abbey River and serves fresh and modern, international cuisine made with seasonal ingredients. The Absolute Bar & Grill offers a menu and creative cocktail menu in relaxed, informal surroundings.
The luxurious spa includes a range of relaxing body and beauty treatments available, including a salt grotto, tropical showers and a crystal steam room.
The oldest building in Limerick, St Mary's Cathedral, is just a 5 minute walk away, and Limerick’s vibrant shopping areas can be reached in a 10 minute walk. The 13th Century King John’s Castle is just 5 minutes away by foot.
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 5 per day.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
No parking available.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
15:00 - 00:00 hours
12:00 - 12:30 hours
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Local visitor attractions include:
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum (one hour drive)
- King John's Castle (2 minute walk)
- The Hunt Museum (2 minute walk)
- St Mary's Cathedral (2 minute walk)
- The Bell Table (7 minute walk)
- Angela's Ashes Tour Arthurs Quay (10 minute walk).
- Follow signs for Limerick via Clarinbridge / Kilcolgen/ Adrahan/ Gort/ Crusheen and Ennis.
- At the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Highfield Park (the N18, signposted Limerick/Shannon Airport).
- Follow signs for Limerick and on entering the city at Connagh roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ennis Road, signed Dublin/City centre.
- At Moylish roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Cratloe road.
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Island road (N7).
- Turn right onto Athlunkard Street (R463) and bear right onto Rutland Street (N20), where you will find the hotel.
- Continue along the N7 and follow signs for Limerick until entering Lisnagry.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Dublin Road (R445) signed Limerick.
- At Annacotty roundabout take the 2nd exit, then at Kilmurry roundabout take 2nd exit again.
- At Groody roundabout take the 2nd exit and at Parkway roundabout take the 3rd exit.
- At the next traffic signals take a right and you will find the hotel.
- Follow signs for the N20 and Limerick.
- On entering Limerick, bear left onto the N20 and at the traffic signals turn right onto Childers Road (R509).
- At Roxboro roundabout take the 1st exit onto Roxboro Road (R511).
- Turn left onto upper William Street (N24), turn right at the traffic lights onto Henry Street and continue onto Liddy Street.
- At traffic signals bear right onto Honan's Quay.
- Keep in the left hand lane then at traffic signals bear left onto the N20 signposted Dublin/Nenagh .
- You will find the hotel on your left hand side.
There is free parking at the hotel.
Guests need to present a debit/credit card at check-in for preauthorization. If using a debit card, full payment and a security cash deposit will be taken at check-in; there will be no room credit.
Please note that the property does not accept cash-only bookings.
The on-site free public parking is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Note for robots: we added the robots metatag "noindex,follow" to this page because it could be considered duplicate content with the page http://www.booking.com/hotel/ie/absolutehotel-com.en.html which should be in the index.