(1) Room was a reasonable size but there was an extra bed, so the room
felt a bit small.
(2) Toiletries were pretty mimimal.
(3) Walls were pretty thin; we had one disturbed night when people came in at 3.30am and talked loudly for a while.
(4) Bedrooms are on three floors (above the ground floor) and there is no lift; this didn't bother us but it might inconvenience some people.
(1) Really excellent location. Parking is on street and costs 1 euro per
hour, but only from 11.30 am to 6.00 pm, so not at all for tourists
who are off on the road at those times.
(2) Staff were very pleasant and helpful (so ignore some of the other comments about surly staff).
(3) Price was pretty reasonable.