Forest park killygordon Burnrockhouse, Killygordon, Ireland – Show map
Compare availability by week:
Enjoy a large spacious fully equipped home, beautifully decorated catering for all needs. The front of the property overlooks scenic countryside, take a stroll around Forest Park which is overlooked by natural woodland. Available for long or short stays.
Burnrock House takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Burnrock House
2 properties in Killygordon
Manage your bookings online
109,290,000 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Baby Safety Gates
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
Area Info – Show map
- The Balor Theatre 4.7 miles
- Summerhill House 4.7 miles
- Beltany Stone Circle 5.1 miles
- Raphoe Castle 6.1 miles
- Ros Ban Garden 6.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oakfield Park 7.1 miles
- Cavanacor House & Gallery 7.7 miles
- Seat of Power Visitor Centre 8.2 miles
- Isaac Butt Heritage Centre 10.9 miles
- Donegal County Museum 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cosy corner. Crossroads Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Bradleys P.O. Crossroads Supermarket 1 miles
- Bens bar Crossroads Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Finnvalley leisure centre, Stranorlar Restaurant 4 miles
- Villa rose Ballybofey Restaurant 4.5 miles
- Heeneys Ballybofey Restaurant 4.5 miles
- Finn River 0.5 miles
- Trusk lough Lake 3.5 miles
- Foyle River 19 miles
- Donegal town Sea/ocean 22 miles
From 3:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 13 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate stag, hen and similar parties.
Please inform Burnrock House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of EUR 180 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
No review score yet...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Burnrock House meet this goal.