Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United Kingdom
Choose this apartmentSelf-catering with all the facilities you need
Hashomer 47, Tiberias, 14277, Israel – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
52 properties in Tiberias
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
517 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Arazim Complex's staff speak: Russian, Hebrew, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Vending machine (drinks), Meeting/banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying, Bridal suite
Chapel/shrine, Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms, Lift, Heating, Allergy-free room, Non-smoking throughout, Air conditioning
Russian, Hebrew, English
From 15:00 hours
06:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 7 per stay in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 518 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
- great breakfast (including pizza, cheese cake, shakshuka, vegetables) - nice personell, very helpful. They helped me with the airconditioning that was not working - close to the Galilee See, nice view from the room - lots of flowers and nice trees around - special ways for suitcase on wheels, along the stairs, so that you dont need to carry it all the time to the reception - free coffee and tea in the room - free toilet cosmetic in the bathroom
- no plates or pots nor pans in the kitchen. If I wanted to cook on my own it would be impossible - the entrance to the bulding very dirty, lots of trash. It made a bad first impression. Big contrast to the clean rooms.
Room was clean
1. No Wifi , even though we have mentioned it was important, the staff agreed to change the room but he did not later on. 2. Rooms were very cold and air conditioning was not good 3. Due the cold it has impact on my sons health.
The large space,amability and competence at the reception,excellent value for money.A real surprise. Will be there again.
Staff, room furnishing, smooth check in and out.
Shul on premises. View.
No WiFi in the room. And spotty in the lounge.
We were upgraded to a junior suite which was recently renovated. The suite was spacious with a fully equipped kitchen We could easily have brought two children since the salon had a double bed sofa. Very good value for money
The twin beds were on wheels and since the sheets were single bed they moved easily. The mattresses were too soft for our taste. The window blinds in the bedroom could not be closed fully.
The staff are exceptional. They went out of their way to help us book the room online at a substantial discount. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet offered a wide variety of traditional foods.
This apartment complex provides excellent service for the money they charge! Any problem you might have, the staff takes care of it immediately without any hesitation. I recommend it.
Nice location in the middle of the garden, quiet place, polite service, abs. recommend
Everithing was ok
lies of staff+ bad smell in the "room" +disgusting poor breakfast
The location is not bad..
Very dirty and old stuff! I will 100% NOT recommend this poor dirty apartment!!!
I ordered beds for 6 and only received 5 . I was up till 1am searching rooms with the maintenance guy for spare matresses it took 3 hours and I had to carry it to the room and slept on the floor. the reception guy just ignored the problem and went home
- Because there is no swimmingpool, there is a possibility to swim in the lake for free (with a voucher from Arazim) - Parking possibilities in the street and in a private parking place
- Some pictures are misleading. There is no possibility for self-cooking and there are no pans, plates, spoons, knifes etc. etc. - We booked a 5-persons suite. When we arrived it was not available and we got 2 separate rooms - In our building there was only 1 lift for 8 floors. You often had to wait a long time
BEAUTIFUL ROOM. PLENTY OF SPACE. RIGHT NEAR THE KINNERET
location in Tiberias large room comfortable pleasant staff computer available for use private parking
last time we got free admission to a nice swimming place. This time it was Tzemach coast which was a bit rundown
Difficult access to the rooms with a lot of luggage and limited breakfast. Definitely needs a car to stay in this place.
I liked the location. It is not in the main hotel area, but it was very close to the big hotels and had more character. We could easily walk to several restaurants and mini markets. We rented a car, so we could get to the Promenade and other touristy areas quickly. The unit was spacious and comfortable with a nice view of Lake Kinneret. The staff quickly made the extra beds for us when we asked them to.
We had to call the front desk when we wanted in/out of the parking area. Sometimes they did not answer the phone or open the door in a timely fashion.
We liked everything. Good location. Good shower.Good wi fi.
I really liked my view from the Golani residence. I could see the Sea of Galilee very well. I have some treasured photos of that view! I had a large accommodation with a living room kitchen and a bedroom.
I as a foreigner was not used to the breakfast food. It could have had some improvements. The staff may not be well informed about the tastes of foreigners.
Spacious. A/c works
A bit run-down. The kitchen is gutted, with a blank space where the stove used to be. Not one fork knife or spoon, much less plates. Just a coffee pot with the coffee grounds basket missing, so you could heat water and add instant coffee, and that is it. Very old elevator that would not fit 5 of us with a carry-on bag.
- Helpful English speaking staff. - Tasty and reach Israeli breakfast.
- Downtown is 2,5 km away. - Information material (they have very few) available only in Hebrew. - Very weak wi-fi
Beautiful view over Lake Tiberias. Nice size apartment with bedroom, living room and kitchen. Breakfast was very good.
Staff could have been friendlier. Very very hilly and windy location.
the staff was not friendly, the room was not ready when I came on time, the room was not inspected: 2 bulbs were out. the towels were not changed on the 2nd day, no one cleaned the room, although it should had to call front desk for towels
I booked through booking.Com And i arrived in middle of the night the office staff left the keys for me hanging on the door
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favourite destinations to receive personalised deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.