1) very dirty street and market nearby, seems that street is never cleaned at all.
2) no cheap supermarkets nearby, just overpriced stores for tourists.
3) weak wifi signal.
4) sometimes vegetables at breakfast were not fresh, they were dry as if were cut a day or two before and stored in a fridge.
5) staff was speaking English poorly, sometimes it was impossible to understand them.
6) someone smoke in breakfast area, the smell was not pretty.
1) we were able to check in one hour earlier than check in time.
2) 5 minutes walk to Damaskus Gate, 15 minutes walk to Jaffa Gate.
3) no elevator but staff helps you with luggage.
4) breakfast was fine: pita, hommus, vegetables, cheese, ham (tastes like paper though), cereal, jam, tea, coffee. It was enough for me as I ususally don't have breakfast at all.
5) room and bathroom rather clean but furniture was very old.
6) my friend's SD card were full and we tried to copy photos to flash drive using computer in common area. We were so miserable and unsuccessful that one guy from staff decided to give my friend brand new SD card. For free.