눉- Booking through the Map of booking.com there will be a fault, since it
shows, that there is only a 800 meter track from Ooty Railway Station:
We complained that, and now you can read, that the farm stay is 24
Kilometers away from Ooty. Imagine: we came there for two nights,
others just for one night. And the heavy travelling circumstances
diminish the recreation value vastly. We saw many others guests
dissappointed, realizing this cirmunstances, and we saw the stuff
helplessly overriding it (but always honest and friendly!).
- probably because that affield situation, it seemed to us, there were only a few members of staff well educated.
- for a hotel on this Price level I would have expected laundry Service and hair dryer in every room.
- there is not any remark, that the road is bumpy and bad, and finally you need the hotels free transport an a high wheel pickup-lorry for 2 more Kilometers: the farmers at the road do not maintain the road, because it is told to be a "governmental road": THERE MUST BE A CHANGE!
- the idea of littlearth implies invironmental awareness; so why do You - doing advertising with Your nice "see few" - lead the waste water directliy to that nice see? There must be at least a simple three chamber sewage plant. But: our comfort was not touched by this grievance.
- the prices of Food at the restaurant on a 5 Star level may be owed to the isolated location: you ar forced to stay in and pay the bill. And: why do You put afternoon snacks in the menu, when it is not available?
- at least there was a package of adventure on the bill, included to the normally announced price, that we did not Need neather use: we only wanted to have a nice and relaxed leisure time at the end of our heavy three weeks travel throughout South India.
눇- Wunderfull staff, taking pains to fulfill all the guests wishes.
- Well trained reception desk.
- Luxury rooms and Restaurant.
- Most of the other guests.
- Tastefull food, well informed an educated waiter, wonderfull breakfast.
- the idea of the hotel is great; the fittings quite according to a farmstay-policy. A wonderfull place to stay.
- according to the hillstation climate, we received a hot-water bottle each for his bed at night: THANKS!
- Also Thank You for the attendance to dry our washed clothes!