Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
Asset Area 12, Hospitality District, Aerocity, Delhi International Airport, 110037 New Delhi, India – Great location - show map
|Deluxe Double Room with Free Airport Transfer|
|Executive King Suite - Non Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|Deluxe Twin Room - Non-Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|Twin Superior - Non Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|King Suite - Non-Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|King Superior Room - Non Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|Superior Double Room with free Airport Transfer|
|King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access with Free Airport Transfer|
|Twin Superior - Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|King Superior Room - Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|Deluxe Twin Room - Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
|King Deluxe - Non Smoking Room with Free Airport Transfer|
|King Deluxe - Smoking with Free Airport Transfer|
5 reasons to choose Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- Viva-all day dining
- Bella Italia
Viva-all day diningOpen for: Breakfast / Brunch / Lunch / Dinner
- Family friendly
- Family friendly
- Reservations welcomed
- Outdoor pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Grocery deliveries
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- TERI University 1.6 miles
- Airtel Limited 2 miles
- South African High Commission 2.5 miles
- Embassy of Saudi Arabia 2.6 miles
- JNU 2.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Udyog Vihar 3.9 miles
- Qutub Minar 4.2 miles
- DLF Cyber City 4.3 miles
- Global Business Park 4.9 miles
- Red Fort 10.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Ambience Island Mall Gurgaon Market 0 miles
- Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj Supermarket 3.1 miles
- MG Road Market 4.3 miles
- Vasant Kunj Market 5.6 miles
- Kingdom of Dreams Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Culture Gully Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Dam Dama Lake Lake 21.7 miles
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged INR 1000 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Taj Palace New Delhi has a location score of 9
Please note that kids up to the age of 12 eat and stay free at the hotel when they share the guest room with an adult family member.
1) Passenger must have an onward flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal 3 only.
2) Guests with their onward flight from Terminal 1D are not permitted to stay at the hotel.
3) A valid onward flight ticket which departs from Terminal 3 is mandatory to access the hotel.
4) Guest arriving by an International Flight and further taking a Domestic Flight from Terminal 3 are requested to book a room in the Domestic Wing.
5) The maximum length of stay for any guest cannot exceed 24 hours and hence the hotel would be able to provide a room only 24 hours prior to the guest's flight.
6) Please note that once the guest checks-in to the hotel, they are not allowed to leave the hotel premises as per airport Security prior to the Departure Time.
7) Passengers arriving on an International Flight and further taking an International Flight (Not holding an Indian Visa) can access to the International wing.
8) Passengers Arriving from an International Flight and taking an onward Domestic Flight from Terminal-3 can check into Domestic wing.
9) Passengers Arriving by Domestic Flight/By Road and taking an onward International Flight can check into Domestic wing only for overnight.
10)Passengers taking an onward flight from Terminal 1D will not be able to access the hotel.
Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport Terminal 3 desk is located at the Departure, Hall at the end of Airline Check in Counter “A-B” adjacent to passenger waiting lounge.
There are 04 Hotline Help Desk’s in the Airport,
Two are in the Visitors Lounge at Departure Level
One is in the Belt Area of Domestic Arrivals
One is at the International Transfer Desk Area
One is at the Arrival Hall near Domestic Transfer or Food Street.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2403 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: