눉- not a real hotel but rather a guesthouse (e.g. no rooms with private facilities)
- breakfast time is way too late, only starts at 9:00h
- no internet connection available
- hotel rooms are too expensive for what is being offered - probably due to the "location"
- food in the restaurant good quality but grossly overpriced in relation to quality and quantity
- our main complaint is the pricing, which is in no relation to what is being offered - the premium one is paying for the "luxury" of being in splendid isolation
- our suggestion is to visit Flatey island arriving with the earliest boat and departing again with the later one, thus giving sufficient hours to explore the island, without the need to stay overnight
눇- remote location, isolation of the area. Excellent if under good weather conditions, otherwise boring as one cannot do much other than walking around outside.
- hotel also transports the baggage up and down from the boat to the hotel
- good connections by boat (ferry sails twice a day in each direction during Summer time, once in Winter)