1. the place is funky-decorated, which is fine, but it could be slightly cleaner.
2. our room (#2) has quite a lot of furniture, but a tiny desk, so there is not really a space to sit and work (plan trip etc)
1. staff: Leia and Francesco are real, friendly, polite, respectful, relaxed, and put their energy into their B+B (including the breakfast). They helped us sort out parking and gave us a couple recommendations for dinner the first night+ aperitivo. She also made sure that her cat (which i was allergic too) stayed in their quarters when I was in the B+B.
2. location is very central and layout of the B+B is nice, with a lovely kicthen/breakfast room, an elevator
3. our private bathroom was huge! and the room was very quiet and had A/C.
we found this qute good-value and would recommend it to others.