1. No instructions printed on the safe of the room for its usage. Easily fixed. Also perhaps add some written instructions in English and Italian in the bathroom (the arrow was not of immediate interpretation).
2. Not sure whether air conditioner worked, even when switched on.
3. Being in the medieval centre of the city, the property is not allowed a built-in elevator, and the stairwells are too narrow (probably) for installation of an escalating chair for people who cannot walk the stairs. This precludes experiencing the staff's charming hospitality for some less mobile travellers, which is a pity, but there is not much the owners can do about this.
1. Excellent and very kind, helpful and friendly staff.
2. Sparkling clean bathroom, with new and modern facilities. My bathroom was actually also very large, which was great (to be able to move around without constraints, unlike some other charming hotels in historic city centres in Europe).
3. Location very central and in the medieval city: restaurants and amenities close by, and walking distance from station and public transportation for professional meetings (in my case).
4. The sound of the rain on the roof.