눉We stayed 5 days in the room #115 and it was in unacceptable for a 4
star hotel: blood stains on the curtain, faulty air conditionner, no
wifi signal in the room, the exact opposite of what is advertised on
- basically, the room (at least our room) and any equipment is in a bad shape: the gym is rusty, the wifi worked 1 day during our 7 day stay, the turkish bath is not clean and smelly; it is easily noticeable that the amenities have never been maintained/replaced (gym f.example)
- the road to access the resort zone is awful: no direct access from the highway (which is ironically visible from the resort!) The unique road takes you during 6km in the mountain, and then we arrived at Castellaro town at the top, you go down the mountain on the other side to find the quiet resort zone. Again, the highway is visible but not noisy on the site.
I tend to believe that this resort was one day fabulous, and now (08.2014) the owner just let the place perish. I won't recommand this hotel, not worth the price for the service.
눇- Really quiet place (even with a highway nearby)
- facilities of a 4 star hotel: indoor and outdoor pool, spa, turkish bath, golf course, tennis/squash field
- the service is good: people are kind and helpful even for non-speaking Italians
- parking in front of the hotel