Castello di San Fabiano
Via di San Martino 1000/A, 53014 Monteroni dʼArbia, Italy – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 34 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Castello di San Fabiano.
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
|Double or Twin Room with Private External Bathroom|
|Suite (4 Adults)|
Castello di San Fabiano is not a hotel, but a historical house and a farm in the suggestive Crete Senesi area, between Chianti and Orcia valley, where guests are wellcome personally by the owners. Andrea e Beatrice Fiorentini have brought the Castle to a new life opening the door of their house to international guests coming from all over the world with the dream to spent a relaxing holydays in a peacefull, charming, place rich of culture and history, but cozy like a home far from home.
Castello di San Fabiano takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Castello di San Fabiano
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
- Pool Table
- Tennis Court Off-site
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- National Picture Gallery Siena 7.2 miles
- Palazzo Chigi Saracini 7.3 miles
- Mangia Tower 7.3 miles
- Dolce Siena 7.3 miles
- Piazza del Campo 7.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- National Museum of Etruscan Archaeology 7.3 miles
- Duomo of Siena 7.4 miles
- San Cristoforo 7.4 miles
- Casa di Santa Caterina 7.5 miles
- Siena train station 8.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Gelateria Byblos Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- La Galera Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Minimarket F.lli Mori Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Mercato settimanale del martedì Market 1.2 miles
- Discount Supermarket 1.6 miles
- Centro Commerciale I Tigli Supermarket 1.9 miles
- La Grotta del Borgo Restaurant 2.2 miles
- Il Contedino Restaurant 2.3 miles
- Biena River 1.2 miles
- Monte Cetona Mountain 23.6 miles
- Monte Amiata Mountain 26.1 miles
- Arbia River 0.5 miles
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Late check-in is possible upon request.
Please note that the pool is open from 15 May until 30 September.
Painting classes are held at Castello di San Fabiano and come at extra cost. Guests must book them in advance.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 34 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: