Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Corso del Popolo 211, 30172 Mestre, Italy – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
112 properties in Mestre
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
567 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre's staff speaks: Italian
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
Room Service, 24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Ironing Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning
From 2:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 567 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Ambasciatori Hotel is just a 10-minute bus ride from Venice's Lagoon, and 7.5 miles from Marco Polo Airport. It has spacious rooms with satellite TV.
Score from 730 reviews Good
Located right in front of Mestre Train Station, Hotel Plaza offers elegant, spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. Venice is just a 10 minute bus or train ride away.
Score from 1958 reviews Very good
Set on Via Orlanda roadway, this 4-star Hilton Hotel is halfway between Venice's historic center and Marco Polo Airport. It offers private parking, free Wi-Fi throughout, and an outdoor pool.
Score from 935 reviews Excellent
Located across from Mestre Train Station, with easy access to public transportation into Venice, Hotel Bologna features a relaxed atmosphere and a contemporary design.
Score from 1297 reviews Excellent
Excellent cleanliness in room. Very good breakfast. . Bus stop just outside hotel. 10 minutes bus ride to Venice.
Location , bus from airport stand at front of hotel. Bus to Venice stand at front of hotel. Train station mestre 10 min walking. Cleaned , A standard abondant breakfast. Staff well informed and helpfull.
wi-fi free needs login facebook and not good at rooms.
B'fast was good. Room was nice and spacious but no double bed, two singles next to each other.
WiFi is not free it should be free all over the hotel
Wi-fi is poor and the access is very complicated. You should Like hotel fb-page and then you can get Wi-fi for free, but you need to repeat previous steps every hour. And I couldn't upload my photos to the web because of poor wi-fi speed
1) It's an excellent value for money 2) great location, the bus stop if right in front of the hotel, so you'll get to Venice in 15 minutes, 10 minutes by foot to the railway station.There is also a market on the right side from the hotel. 3) rooms are very clean, furniture is good, towels changed every day. We booked 4 rooms total and all of them were equal, so I guess the one should not be scared of getting the awful room with old furniture when using special offer with the discount 4) breakfast is fine, you'll have what to choose from 5) staff if generally helpful and you can also buy a ticket for the bus + 24/72 hour ticket for vaporetto around Venice, island nearby and the bus in Mestre. But if you're under 29, better buy it in Venice on Piazza di Roma bus stop. It costs 20Euro for 3 days (40 Euro in the hotel) 6) if your plane is in the evening you can leave your bag in the hotel near the reception.
1) Very bad signal of WiFi If you want it to be quicker, should pay 3Euro extra per day. 2) if you cannot come to breakfast because of train you have to another city etc, you will be charged 3Euros extra. 3) I was promised to be provided with the kettle, but it was not delivered to my room and I had to take the one from my friends staying in another room. Not a big deal, but the staff should be attentive to all requests
Convenience to both Venice & the train station. Good breakfast.
The room was big, although like a furnace because air conditioning broken.
Apart from reception staff the guy on breakfast desk quite rude. Breakfast not great
The location. Easy to get to Venice.
Furniture a little bit ragged. Even if you pay for wi-fi, only one device can be used.
Rooms are big. Lots of added extras. Easy to get to from station, plus the bus to and from Venice stops in front of hotel.
Free wifi was awkward to log-in to. Additional payment needed to log-in to proper wifi.
The broken airconditioner which ran all night.
The location is ideal for getting into Venice. The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast - Quality of food is poor and the choice of food is low. Rooms at the front of the hotel are very noisy. Rooms are very cold and you do not seem to have any control over the temperature. Room decoration is tired. The free WiFi did not work so we were forced to purchase WiFi access. Nowadays WiFi should be free and should work!
Good and plentiful selection of breakfast food. Very convenient and easy local bus transfers into Venice and Mestre train station. Pleasant staff.
If you have windows in the room to the street, traffic noise is all night
The bus to Venice stops right in front of the hotel and the trip is about 10mins. good breakfast, sofa bed in the living room which is separate from the bedroom, supermarket by the hotel and an a rated restaurant and church just across the road.
I was given a room by the street even though i requested a quiet room, when i complained, they tried to give me a smaller room on a lower floor, by the restaurant and still by the street. That was really nasty. Internet doesn't work smoothly. Free internet is a fluke, you have to log in through facebook and then they ask for assess to your contacts and email addresses of your addressbook. Unfriendly/unhelpful staff. By half 9am they stop refilling b/fast trays and clear up before 10am. By 10am, they send people back as b/fast is over. More expensive than the other hotel we stayed which was much nicer. All they have going for them is the busstop right in front of the hotel. Not enough value. Basic amenities.
Wi-Fi should be free with out restriction
Location - 10 min buss ride from Venice Large room, large bed Cleanness Staff
Noises from outside all night (through the "carton" walls and always trembling cheap plastic windows Breakfast - poorest thing I've ever seen in Italy (in terms of quality, not quantity) - it's located in Italy after all! Restaurant - menu based on semi-finished frozen stuff (similar for breakfast) Free WiFi access is only for those who "likes" this hotel on FB
Free Wifi Free slippers
Hard beds 1 hard pillow Breakfast could be improved
The direct bus to Venice center stops right in front of the hotel doorstep (6-7min ride). Underground parking at affordable prices.
The breakfast was nothing special for a 4* hotel. The wifi (supposed to be free) requires all sorts of facebook login.
Good location for rail and bus services to Venice island. Helpful staff, large comfortable rooms, good selection at breakfast.
wifi free but unpredictable.
- very Good location - bus stop at the front of the hotel - supermarket right next to the hotel - secured parking
- problems with wifi conection - broken climatization - poor minibar nothing serious at all..
- Very good location! A direct bus line will bring you to Venice just in 10 minutes. - Big, clean and convenient rooms. - Very supportive and friendly staff.
- Free WiFi access requires you to allow the hotel to access all your data at Facebook and also to make posts under your name. If you want to have your FB privacy or if you do not have a FB account you will have to pay for the Internet. - Breakfast is quite simple for a 4 star hotel.
Public transportation is in front of the hotel and is easy to access Venice.
Breakfast buffet need to be improve,
breakfast is poor to that kind of hotel. I would expect to have more variety of food, vegtebles etc.
The room and bathroom are clean, big and confortable
Wifi not available at all. The neighborhood is a little bit depressed
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.