- Room is NOT soundproof, it is impression like you don't have doors at all because you hear completely everything that happens in lobby, corridor, stairway and even in other rooms. Reception likes to watch TV in the nite and they don't care to reduce sound even, if there are late guests - you can hear they laugh and talk and we woke up every time they walk upstairs. Neighbours room - you can hear EVERYTHING that happens there - TV, talks, snoring and... other natural sounds. We stayed for 3 nites and it was hard to sleep cos there is almost no peace at all. And the worse thing - description lies about soundproof rooms
- AC did not work properly. It showed about 20C though is was warmer in room so we could not even set it for cooling and it was hard in the night, because street is very noisy and you can't open window and can't get AC working - awful
- Very cold floor in bathroom but it is just small defect compairing to listed above.
In fact we were very disappointed because we searched for hotel with really soundproof room. It is misleading to set soundproof sign in description.
- Very clean room
- Shower is very good, 2 options, very useful
- Bed is very good, blanket warm enough but pillow is awful.