눉- It was very hot weather but the pool water was cloudy and didn't look very clean, so it was a bit disappointing.
- You have to sign in to the WiFi using a username and password everytime you return from leaving the hotel.
Both of those things said, I would still rate this hotel 10/10 as both of those things can be easily improved.
눇- The hotel is a former monastery with so much charm!
- Upon arrival we were offered an upgraded room for free. The suite was large and beautiful with a high, decorative ceiling and a view of the center garden of the monastery. Just beautiful! The suite does not have air conditioning (unlike the classic rooms), but they gave us a fan, which worked just fine in keeping us cool in the hot weather.
- The staff members were very friendly and super helpful.
- The free Turkish hammam in the hotel was great and relaxing to use.
- Cherasco is a charming little town. Make sure you visit a store that sells "Kisses of Cherasco" and a little boutique store named Borra.