1. Price was a bit high, 68Euro/night.
2. The location is not so good, buses are rare and no other form of public transport available. When returning at night one will face serious problem reaching the hotel. Although the distance is 4. something km so if you are athletic enough and feel safe walking late night on a lonely suburb street, you can get their.
But for normal people, if you have a car, then it's a heaven.
1. Very clean and beautiful both from outside and inside, lots of flowers and green.
2. Very friendly staff, speak good English and if you need assistance they will be in
your room within a minute.
3. They have a digitally locked safe-box which multiplies your confidence when leaving documents and laptops in the hotel room.
4. Breakfast is more than enough, all kinds of stuff are available, cornetto and it's kinds, corn flakes, milk, coffee, fruits, fruit juices, various sweet dishes and many more.