1. Not all free-for-view Italian national channels are available on TV, which surprised me because there are hundreds of channels otherwise, but not the only one I watch regularly (and I know is available in Bologna). When I reported this to the reception no explanation was given, and no action was taken.
2. Only one elevator, and a bit small. During high traffic hours, e.g., when breakfast is being served, one may wait several minutes for the elevator.
1. Excellent location for my needs. Close to transport, central station, but not far from areas of interest, i.e., the historic city center, and an incredible amount of restaurants, bars, cafes, theatres, bookstores, fashion stores, pharmacies, etc. It is great to be here.
2. Sparkling clean bathroom with BOTH bathtub and shower. Brand new fixtures.
3. Refurbished room, with great deco, comfortable chairs, table, desk, two night stands, small but useful closet.
4. Very comfortable bed.
5. Safe in working order.
6. I was given a very private room, it was quiet and I could rest and work comfortably without being disturbed. No noise, no people walking by the corridor, far from elevator.