눉we were a group with multiple rooms,
- the ground floor rooms (former stables) are very dark warm and rather humid with a small window very high close to the ceiling (no view)
- not all rooms have a pleasant view
the staff cleaning the rooms should do a better job to check that everything works:
- the remote control for the ceiling fans did not work in any room
- the garbage bin in one room was broken
- the towels in one bathroom were changed less often than the bed linens (and some dirty towels were left there when the change took place)
The pool was very dirty, muddy, not great for swimming. It rained a bit before and during our stay, mud and dust might be responsible but the staff never apologized or made any mention of the inconvenience. Disappointing.
눇- the view from the dining area spectacular
- total silence at night
- the staff is very kind and helpful
- the crib for the baby was very sturdy and the linens good quality
- unlimited cappuccino for breakfast
- the food is good
- the dinner is delicious and very abundant (35 Euros). However, I would suggest a cheaper menu (less copious) for those who are less hungry and maybe do not want unlimited wine.