This hotel is a joke and should not cost more than 60Euro/night:
- Renovated, but dirty bathroom. Day-to-day cleaning was ok, but it's obvious no periodical general cleaning is done (there was significant mould around the shower cabin).
- Bed cover was dirty.
- Not all lights were working in the room.
- Only one electric socket in the room, near the TV.
- Wi-Fi reception was horrible, it only connected in the bathroom!
- TV reception was horrible.
- Rooms share a door with the neighbour. Although it's obviously locked, you can hear everything they are doing/saying, so there is almost zero privacy.
- The breakfast is horrible: only one type of bread, 2 types of meat and lots and lots of sweets. We ended up eating out almost every day. I don't understand why italian hotels have such bad breakfast, no vegetables, no fruits, no variety. Most people go there for several days of holiday, not a 2-day conference! They would appreciate a proper breakfast.
- "Free parking" means you leave the car their yard, blocking other cars. They ask you to leave your car keys at the reception in a little box, so they can move your car when needed. The problem is, when you go get your keys, nobody checks for any ID whatsoever. So you can take any car you like. And no, they don't know you as a guest, because receptionists change several times a day. Moreover, when their yard is full, they will leave your car on the street anyway.
- The worst thing of all is that employees don't speak english and were hard to communicate with. So there was no chance to fix any of the problems mentioned here.
We booked 7 nights at this hotel, for 140 Euro/night, because they advertised free parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast and a pool. We got 1 out of 4. Don't stay at this hotel unless it's really really cheep, or they have new management!
The pool area was nice.