Via Badia, 91023 Favignana, Italy – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 959 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Residence Favignana.
|One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)|
|× 5||Two-Bedroom Apartment|
|× 6||Family Apartment|
5 Reasons to Choose Residence Favignana
144 properties in Favignana
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Trapani Port 11.2 miles
2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Casa Vacanze Erika has a review score of 9.1
- Go straight ahead and turn right toward Via Florio
- After about 260 ft, turn right onto Via Florio
- After about 295 ft, continue onto Piazza Europa
- Cross the Piazza and make a left onto Via Vittorio Emanuele III, which becomes Via Roma
- Continue to follow Via Roma, which becomes Via delle Muse, then Via Capuana. At the fork in the road, go left
- After about 325 ft, there is the residence on the left
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 959 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: